British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/knowing-me-knowing-you-grrrr-188850/)

Tazzy Nov 4th 2003 7:47 am

Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr)

You know they say, you can contact anyone in the world in 6 steps, has anyone ever tried it?

There was an article in the paper that my hubby told me about, that a man in the U.K was given a picture of a guy in Outer Mongolia (obviously who he'd never met before) and he was able to go and meet him through contacting 6 people.

I wonder if we all could do it by someone knowing someone else who uses this forum?

I tell you what I'll start the ball rolling....... can anyone get me in touch with Andrew Collinge or Nicky Clarke, so that I could have one of those make overs?????? (Free of course).

Well we've got to start somewhere........( not at all self indulgent!!)

Tazzy
:D :D :D

WBB Nov 4th 2003 8:33 am

i was wondering if anyone can put me in touch with uncle hussein or mr bin laden, i promise to share half the $50 million bounty.

:D

tennisoz Nov 4th 2003 10:13 am

Re: Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr)

Originally posted by Tazzy
You know they say, you can contact anyone in the world in 6 steps, has anyone ever tried it?

There was an article in the paper that my hubby told me about, that a man in the U.K was given a picture of a guy in Outer Mongolia (obviously who he'd never met before) and he was able to go and meet him through contacting 6 people.

I wonder if we all could do it by someone knowing someone else who uses this forum?

I tell you what I'll start the ball rolling....... can anyone get me in touch with Andrew Collinge or Nicky Clarke, so that I could have one of those make overs?????? (Free of course).

Tazzy
I had read about it also. What is the theory called? It's annoying me because I can't remember. It will be interesting to see who others want their 6 steps to connect them to (advances on hairdressers and bounty targets?)

TennisOz
:)

seang Nov 4th 2003 10:24 am

small world theory

6 degrees of seperation

tennisoz Nov 4th 2003 10:41 am

Originally posted by seang
small world theory

6 degrees of seperation
Thanks for that just remembered it myself before your reply :)

TennisOz

sydneybound Nov 4th 2003 10:44 am

My Ex-Girlfriend was Nicky Clarke's PA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honest !!!

There u go, 2 degree's.......

R

tennisoz Nov 4th 2003 10:55 am

Originally posted by tennisoz
Thanks for that just remembered it myself before your reply :)

TennisOz
Knowing me, knowing you.... It just occurred to me that 6 degrees from the blonde in Abba wouldn't be too bad (well zero degrees probably):D

TennisOz:)

seang Nov 4th 2003 10:57 am

Knowing me, knowing you.... It just occurred to me that 6 degrees from the blonde in Abba wouldn't be too bad (well zero degrees probably)
or Alan Partridge ???????:)

tennisoz Nov 4th 2003 11:09 am

Originally posted by seang
or Alan Partridge ???????:)
True but the blonde in Abba please:D

Tazzy Nov 4th 2003 11:31 am

Originally posted by sydneybound
My Ex-Girlfriend was Nicky Clarke's PA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honest !!!

There u go, 2 degree's.......

R
Sydneybound,
Do you think you can get back with her for a day, just so you can get me his phone number.......please......oh go on..:D

Tazzy

tennisoz Nov 4th 2003 11:35 am

Sydneybound,
Do you think you can get back with her for a day, just so you can get me his phone number.......please......oh go on..:D

Tazzy
And here's me thinking Nicky Clarke was a woman :D

sydneybound Nov 4th 2003 11:47 am

Originally posted by tennisoz
And here's me thinking Nicky Clarke was a woman :D

Well I guess they all wear skirts where u come from eh ;)

tennisoz Nov 4th 2003 12:43 pm

Originally posted by sydneybound
Well I guess they all wear skirts where u come from eh ;)
Most of the male hairdressers everywhere do :) Scotland = kilts; just to show you about stereotypes, I am just trying to remember when the last time was that I saw someone wearing a kilt in Scotland. I haven't seen one in area we live in for years and then I remembere it was the last time I was in Edinburgh - a guy playing bagpipes for the tourists. :D

claireg3 Nov 4th 2003 12:52 pm

Tazzy

Well if I'd only read this this morning as I saw Andrew Collinge (well I think it was him - he is the one who used to be This Morning with his wife) in the Trafford Centre.

Never mind

Keep me eyes peeled next time I go:D

Claire

WBB Nov 4th 2003 12:55 pm

on a slightly different note, has anyone seen the six degrees of penetration on bravo.

links celebrities and who has one who.

shocking ;) :D :)