Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr)

Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr)

Old Nov 4th 2003, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr)

You know they say, you can contact anyone in the world in 6 steps, has anyone ever tried it?

There was an article in the paper that my hubby told me about, that a man in the U.K was given a picture of a guy in Outer Mongolia (obviously who he'd never met before) and he was able to go and meet him through contacting 6 people.

I wonder if we all could do it by someone knowing someone else who uses this forum?

I tell you what I'll start the ball rolling....... can anyone get me in touch with Andrew Collinge or Nicky Clarke, so that I could have one of those make overs?????? (Free of course).

Well we've got to start somewhere........( not at all self indulgent!!)

Tazzy
Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:33 am
WBB

i was wondering if anyone can put me in touch with uncle hussein or mr bin laden, i promise to share half the $50 million bounty.

Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:13 am
tennisoz

Default Re: Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr)

Originally posted by Tazzy
You know they say, you can contact anyone in the world in 6 steps, has anyone ever tried it?

There was an article in the paper that my hubby told me about, that a man in the U.K was given a picture of a guy in Outer Mongolia (obviously who he'd never met before) and he was able to go and meet him through contacting 6 people.

I wonder if we all could do it by someone knowing someone else who uses this forum?

I tell you what I'll start the ball rolling....... can anyone get me in touch with Andrew Collinge or Nicky Clarke, so that I could have one of those make overs?????? (Free of course).

Tazzy
I had read about it also. What is the theory called? It's annoying me because I can't remember. It will be interesting to see who others want their 6 steps to connect them to (advances on hairdressers and bounty targets?)

TennisOz

Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:24 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

small world theory

6 degrees of seperation
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:41 am
tennisoz

Originally posted by seang
small world theory

6 degrees of seperation
Thanks for that just remembered it myself before your reply

TennisOz

Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

sydneybound is an unknown quantity at this point

My Ex-Girlfriend was Nicky Clarke's PA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honest !!!

There u go, 2 degree's.......

R
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:55 am
tennisoz

Originally posted by tennisoz
Thanks for that just remembered it myself before your reply

TennisOz
Knowing me, knowing you.... It just occurred to me that 6 degrees from the blonde in Abba wouldn't be too bad (well zero degrees probably)

TennisOz

Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:57 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Knowing me, knowing you.... It just occurred to me that 6 degrees from the blonde in Abba wouldn't be too bad (well zero degrees probably)
or Alan Partridge ???????
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:09 am
tennisoz

Originally posted by seang
or Alan Partridge ???????
True but the blonde in Abba please

TennisOz

Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sydneybound
My Ex-Girlfriend was Nicky Clarke's PA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honest !!!

There u go, 2 degree's.......

R
Sydneybound,
Do you think you can get back with her for a day, just so you can get me his phone number.......please......oh go on..

Tazzy
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:35 am
tennisoz

Sydneybound,
Do you think you can get back with her for a day, just so you can get me his phone number.......please......oh go on..

Tazzy
And here's me thinking Nicky Clarke was a woman

TennisOz

Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

sydneybound is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tennisoz
And here's me thinking Nicky Clarke was a woman

TennisOz
Well I guess they all wear skirts where u come from eh
Old Nov 4th 2003, 12:43 pm
tennisoz

Originally posted by sydneybound
Well I guess they all wear skirts where u come from eh
Most of the male hairdressers everywhere do Scotland = kilts; just to show you about stereotypes, I am just trying to remember when the last time was that I saw someone wearing a kilt in Scotland. I haven't seen one in area we live in for years and then I remembere it was the last time I was in Edinburgh - a guy playing bagpipes for the tourists.

TennisOz

Old Nov 4th 2003, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tazzy

Well if I'd only read this this morning as I saw Andrew Collinge (well I think it was him - he is the one who used to be This Morning with his wife) in the Trafford Centre.

Never mind

Keep me eyes peeled next time I go

Claire
Old Nov 4th 2003, 12:55 pm
WBB

on a slightly different note, has anyone seen the six degrees of penetration on bravo.

links celebrities and who has one who.

shocking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.