Kinross perth ?

Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:13 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Kinross perth ?

Any good ? i dont mind the distance from the city, but how many hoons per square K ?????
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Kinross perth ?

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Any good ? i dont mind the distance from the city, but how many hoons per square K ?????

Are you talking Kinross in Perthshire, Scotland ?
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Are you talking Kinross in Perthshire, Scotland ?
No as this is an oz forum and i want to move to perth australia.
There is a kinross and lots of other jocky named areas in perth WA
Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Bella3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Kinross. We bought a house in the newer part, and sold this year at a profit (after only 13 months). We now rent in the older part. I've seen one lot of hoons in the 2 years I've been here. You hear them in the distance and sometimes see the skid evidence, but I really don't think they are a problem here. It's a nice place to live. In both houses I have been 10 mins walk from the train station, takes 30 mins out of peak time to get to the city in the car, usually a lot longer in peak time, but you have the choice of the freeway or 2 other main roads which run parallel either side of the freeway too. 5 mins drive from nearest beach, though the nicer beaches are probably 15 mins drive. Hope this helps. Let me know if I you need more info.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by Bella3
I live in Kinross. We bought a house in the newer part, and sold this year at a profit (after only 13 months). We now rent in the older part. I've seen one lot of hoons in the 2 years I've been here. You hear them in the distance and sometimes see the skid evidence, but I really don't think they are a problem here. It's a nice place to live. In both houses I have been 10 mins walk from the train station, takes 30 mins out of peak time to get to the city in the car, usually a lot longer in peak time, but you have the choice of the freeway or 2 other main roads which run parallel either side of the freeway too. 5 mins drive from nearest beach, though the nicer beaches are probably 15 mins drive. Hope this helps. Let me know if I you need more info.
Thanks Bella3 just the sort of info i'm after it good to get lots of peoples veiws. Are there the reported bad pockets in Kinross like you hear about in other burbs like quinns etc?
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Kinross is a fab little place......I live there, Kinross Drive to be exact!!!!
Schools are great, a few little shops and only a 5 minute walk to Currambine train station.
What more could you ask for!!!!

well, just a pub would help!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

I am in Currambine, the next Suberb. I know a couple of people in Kinross and they say that it is good.

Regarding the pub, someone told me that they were building one next to the Cinema at Currambine Marketplace - dunno how accurate this info is, but if it is right happy days - not too far from Kinross either

D
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by darkless
I am in Currambine, the next Suberb. I know a couple of people in Kinross and they say that it is good.

Regarding the pub, someone told me that they were building one next to the Cinema at Currambine Marketplace - dunno how accurate this info is, but if it is right happy days - not too far from Kinross either

D
Sounding good sofar the standard of houses on net looks good to
How do you like Currambine ?
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:03 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Kinross is a fab little place......I live there, Kinross Drive to be exact!!!!
Schools are great, a few little shops and only a 5 minute walk to Currambine train station.
What more could you ask for!!!!

well, just a pub would help!!
Sandra,
Do you rate the school more highly than neighbouring areas - I know you said that one of your littleun's is doing well there?

We must pull our finger out and get somewhere to live as its less than 6 weeks and counting....

PS Got any pegs, we shipped all ours last week and can't dry any washing!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bal56
Sandra,
Do you rate the school more highly than neighbouring areas - I know you said that one of your littleun's is doing well there?

We must pull our finger out and get somewhere to live as its less than 6 weeks and counting....

PS Got any pegs, we shipped all ours last week and can't dry any washing!

I cant really compare schools as only haev the experiance of Kinross......however, Jake is a bit of a 'boffin' and he is doing really well. Has settled well and has made loads of friends.

Get a fully furnished place for a couple of weeks to use as a base, whilst you hunt around for a new home.

And DONT mention the word peg!!!!LOL
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:47 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

The four of ours of school age are all doing well (I don't know how given their parents) ... and one is definitely of boffin status. (Last year's teacher reckoned she'd be a mad professor when she grows up - highly intelligent but completely disorganised).
Is Kinross a state school?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bal56
The four of ours of school age are all doing well (I don't know how given their parents) ... and one is definitely of boffin status. (Last year's teacher reckoned she'd be a mad professor when she grows up - highly intelligent but completely disorganised).
Is Kinross a state school?

www.kinrosscollege.com.au