Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

King's Park get together

King's Park get together

Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:11 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of
Default Re: King's Park get together

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Just bumping this up a bit for all the newcomers who may not have seen it. The venue is King's Park between the cafe & the Vietnam memorial. For anyone who doesn't know anyone, I'll have balloons tied to my chair. From what I can see here, it looks like a good turnout is in store!

I was thinking of bringing nametags along as well as a couple of "get to know each other" games. My OH bought some water balloons for the kids to toss and I think we'll also do some other games for them like 3 legged races, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all there! If anyone is unsure of where to go, just PM me and I'll pass along my mobile number so you can ring if you get lost.
Hi Dorothy,

We will be coming to the meet on Sunday We are Chris, Sharon, Melissa(12) & Kyle(8), will look out for your baloons! See you there

Chris

Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

carolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the rough

Hi Dorothy
We have been here 2 weeks tomorrow and so far so good
Will hopefully see you all Kings Park on Sunday for a fun day out (need to get out and buy ourselves an eski soon
Carolyn, James Fraser 13 and ISlay 8
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:50 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Streaks
Hi guys, I'm going to try and talk my hubbie into coming (rather than fishing), so if I'm successful we'll be there.
S xx
hope so...
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
hope so...
yep, we'll be there (cor, I didn't know I still had it in me) see you all there.
Have pm'd you Dorothy for your number
S xx
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

UK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to all

Hi, was thinking of coming along to the Kings Park meet if thats ok?

Been here since July, me (25), hubby (26) and our 2yr old daughter.

We are in Manudrah, anyone else from down this end??

Hayley
x
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:17 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UK2Perth
Hi, was thinking of coming along to the Kings Park meet if thats ok?

Been here since July, me (25), hubby (26) and our 2yr old daughter.

We are in Manudrah, anyone else from down this end??

Hayley
x
Of course it's ok. We'll see you Sunday.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

We may be along also, got a kids party till 12 so will be a little late. Look forward to meeting you all
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:43 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
We may be along also, got a kids party till 12 so will be a little late. Look forward to meeting you all
It will be good to catch up Leigh - haven't seen you in ages !
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

good morning people,

we have a 49th and 50th edition of the UBD directory, does anyone have the map reference of where we are meeting please (it's a big old place by the looks of it) just so we know where to park.
Thanks
See you all in a while
S xx
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:24 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

good morning people,

we have a 49th and 50th edition of the UBD directory, does anyone have the map reference of where we are meeting please (it's a big old place by the looks of it) just so we know where to park.
Thanks
See you all in a while
S xx
I've got the 48th edition, but I think it should be the same. Map 18 E 3 is the place. There are 2 parking lots nearby but there is also parking along the side of the street.

Hope these clouds bugger off PDQ.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've got the 48th edition, but I think it should be the same. Map 18 E 3 is the place. There are 2 parking lots nearby but there is also parking along the side of the street.

Hope these clouds bugger off PDQ.
Thanks D, the forecast is sunny so they should, anyway one look at us lot and there bound too
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:39 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks D, the forecast is sunny so they should, anyway one look at us lot and there bound too
The synergy playground is sign posted when you get inside Kings Park

NB - Good luck Carol !!!!!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:42 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme

I am sure Dorothys driving is just fine G. See you later.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:46 pm
Still alive

Originally Posted by sme

Oi! There will be none of that! I'll have you know I haven't killed any pedestrians this week.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:47 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Oi! There will be none of that! I'll have you know I haven't killed any pedestrians this week.
But how about the closures on the freeways when they know you are out and about

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.