Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

King's Park get together

King's Park get together

Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:53 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: King's Park get together

Originally Posted by Sam
I'll bring a big box of wine, especially after the last one
good that will save you drinking all ours..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:55 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
good that will save you drinking all ours..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think she was referring to me drinking her entire bottle of wine last time.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Daxver will become famous soon enoughDaxver will become famous soon enough

Hi all, have been in Perths lovely northern suburbs just over 4 weeks now and would love to come too please!

Michelle, David and kids
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:01 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

hummmm

Wasn't refering to either of you

And Ast

i have never drunk any of your wine!!! only been offered it once i'll have you know!!

Any way i'll be driving so no booze for me!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

We would love to come to the next one as we land on the 27th November.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:04 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
hummmm

Wasn't refering to either of you

And Ast

i have never drunk any of your wine!!! only been offered it once i'll have you know!!

Any way i'll be driving so no booze for me!!!
i thought i was taking you...then you can drink all the booze you want,mine or dotty's....
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't go to Mandurah because I had an interview... and then then the interviewer cancelled because of the weather... so we spent the day close to home waiting for all hell to break loose (she was going on about hailstones the size of tennis balls and hurricanes...)

HOWEVER... I will try to make it to KP... I know you guys all know each other.... but how will you know me because I don't... with kids, kevin and HIM to organise I often run late for my own funeral...

Do you carry copies of the Times under your right arm and wear bowler hats?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:57 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Marcus will have a carnation between his teeth

I could give you my mobile no. but we may not be there till 1ish as the kids have surf club in the morning.

Gillian
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

PLEASE

the last man I saw with a carnation between his teeth was stark B@ll@ck naked and lying on my bed....... you have just caused me significant trauma by the thought association made...

please tell me he will be wearing clothes

Although I suppose the naked English man would be hard to miss in the middle of KP on a Sunday afternoon....

amobile number would be good incase we miss the 12 deadline... I work a 2 minute walk from KP so should be able to judge the arrival.....

Is cheap and nasty boxed wine ok or is there a certain standard demanded? HE is nervously glancing at his stash of Becks (which he only got yesterday) as we speak.... beer is so expensive, its only the second case he has had in the 2 months we have been here.... its very precious to him... I think he would rather offer one of the kids to barbeque than share his beer
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:54 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I didn't go to Mandurah because I had an interview... and then then the interviewer cancelled because of the weather... so we spent the day close to home waiting for all hell to break loose (she was going on about hailstones the size of tennis balls and hurricanes...)

HOWEVER... I will try to make it to KP... I know you guys all know each other.... but how will you know me because I don't... with kids, kevin and HIM to organise I often run late for my own funeral...

We don't all know each other. I'll PM you my mobile number so you can ring if you get lost. I'll see about tying some balloons or something to my chair so we're easily recognisable.

Oh, cheap & nasty boxed wine is just fine. It's what we'll be bringing.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dorothy
We don't all know each other. I'll PM you my mobile number so you can ring if you get lost. I'll see about tying some balloons or something to my chair so we're easily recognisable.

Hi Guys,
We'll be there but I think 12pm will be a bit too early for us as well as the kids have surf lifesaving in the morning......will try to get there asap.....can we have a mobile no as well so we can find you!!

Pam x x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:44 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Good going Dorothy.... they're all coming out of the woodwork

Last edited by julesandco; Nov 5th 2007 at 1:44 am. Reason: Oh no - wrong smilie!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:07 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy

I have a union jack flag i can bring and we'll get Ast to wear it and walk about

And if your bringing cheap and nasty then i'm definately driving!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:59 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy. my OH at a works golf day at The Vines so I can't make it.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:17 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
enjoy. my OH at a works golf day at The Vines so I can't make it.
Why can't you come with the kids ? Katie and Joe will play with your 2.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.