Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

kids - why won't they sleeo?

Wikiposts

kids - why won't they sleeo?

Old May 19th 2005, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default kids - why won't they sleeo?

5am been in bed for just 2 hours, little one comes in screaming - a spider's crawled in his ear? and he wants his daddy who just happens to be in a meeting in Melborne.

Just started to write this - now he wants spiderman (fraser's avatar) & to help me type - at least he's stopped howling - why do they choose the worst times - 5 days of lists,cleaning, packing,crying,etc to go.

sulk over must go find spidey - it's all worth it isn't it?
Old May 19th 2005, 5:45 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kids - why won't they sleeo?

Originally Posted by flip
5am been in bed for just 2 hours, little one comes in screaming - a spider's crawled in his ear? and he wants his daddy who just happens to be in a meeting in Melborne.

Just started to write this - now he wants spiderman (fraser's avatar) & to help me type - at least he's stopped howling - why do they choose the worst times - 5 days of lists,cleaning, packing,crying,etc to go.

Never mind mate - don`t you just love the little darlings!!! Will send you some karma - get the little un to prod you now and again just to make sure your still awake
Old May 19th 2005, 6:21 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I hope this isn't another underhand attempt at emotional blackmail
Old May 19th 2005, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, its all worth it ! You will be able to look back at all this in a different light once you are here - its one of the BIGGEST changes you can make in your whole life - just never forget how BIG it is and other things become less significant

After being here for nearly seven months I can still remember the trauma of getting everything sorted back in the UK - it WAS a bloody nightmare but really well worth the aggro I can assure you Although we still have a few tasks to sort out now in Australia, they seem less significant after making such a massive change to our lives like emigrating Life is good at the moment and we are enjoying it as much as we can!

Stay cool although sometimes its not easy - I know
Old May 19th 2005, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

Ta to you all.

Did try to delete my message I was so embarrassed about my rant & with all these complaints about time wasters too.

Anyway glad I didn't work out how to delete it - thanks for the cheer up.

Carolyn
Old May 20th 2005, 5:17 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Don`t be daft !! It does us all good to have a rant now and again(I find this site great for letting off steam - my pet hate at the mo is cyclists trying to park up my a**e - long story )
Old May 20th 2005, 5:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Don`t be daft !! It does us all good to have a rant now and again(I find this site great for letting off steam - my pet hate at the mo is cyclists trying to park up my a**e - long story )
Have you got a big bum then
Old May 20th 2005, 5:32 am
Im a woomaaan

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Have you got a big bum then
LOL!! Bloody hope not!! Just a problem with cyclists riding up behind me on the pavement when there is a perfectly good cycle lane. Frightened the life out of me as I didn`t hear them coming!!The thread is posted in the lounge if you want further explaination
Old May 20th 2005, 7:15 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I found this one if this helps.......(LOL)
Attached Thumbnails kids - why won't they sleeo?-anispiderman.gif