Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Survey booked for wednesday

Survey booked for wednesday

Old May 20th 2005, 1:44 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Survey booked for wednesday

Full home buyers report whatever that is
Old May 20th 2005, 1:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Survey booked for wednesday

Originally Posted by fraser
They just inspect your property - hope they don't support Millwall
Old May 20th 2005, 2:04 pm
Banned

Hunkyhenry will become famous soon enough

Look under your fridge
Old May 20th 2005, 2:46 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Good news Fraser, things are moving along.
Sarah
Old May 20th 2005, 3:00 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Good news Fraser, things are moving along.
Sarah
Yep looks that way, I wont be counting any chooks yet though
Old May 20th 2005, 3:07 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

just means they got more money than sense mate!! by looks your property its not necessary but hey!! surveyor will be laughing all the way to the bank!! at worst he will look in your loft and provide buyers with a 40 page document to justify expense!!
Old May 20th 2005, 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
just means they got more money than sense mate!! by looks your property its not necessary but hey!! surveyor will be laughing all the way to the bank!! at worst he will look in your loft and provide buyers with a 40 page document to justify expense!!

How much would it cost them?
Old May 20th 2005, 3:11 pm
Account Closed

How much would it cost them?

oh god i cant remember but a good few hundred quid mate. they vary but ive heard of up to £500!! which i think is nuts unless you are buying a really old property or on a hill with underpinning etc etc

just checked and we paid £375 for ours but that was a favour by local surveyor as i was working for a contact then - we bought old house on a hill (ever been to torquay?? every house is on a bloody hill!!!!)

Last edited by Rooksie; May 20th 2005 at 3:15 pm.
Old May 20th 2005, 3:17 pm

oh god i cant remember but a good few hundred quid mate. they vary but ive heard of up to £500!! which i think is nuts unless you are buying a really old property or on a hill with underpinning etc etc

just checked and we paid £375 for ours but that was a favour by local surveyor as i was working for a contact then - we bought old house on a hill (ever been to torquay?? every house is on a bloody hill!!!!)

Either that or they'll justify their fee with finding small jobs that need doing
Old May 20th 2005, 3:19 pm
Account Closed

Either that or they'll justify their fee with finding small jobs that need doing

small icky ones are fine its the big buggers you need to be afraid of!!!!! :scared:

youre house is fine - you bought it didnt you!! NOW DONT YOU DARE START TO STRESS

they got to have a surveyor for mortgage purposes so chill ok.
Old May 20th 2005, 3:22 pm

small icky ones are fine its the big buggers you need to be afraid of!!!!! :scared:

youre house is fine - you bought it didnt you!! NOW DONT YOU DARE START TO STRESS

they got to have a surveyor for mortgage purposes so chill ok.

Yeah I know, I can just see these trying to haggle more of the price, I mean I have an 18 month old bathroom and a 5 month old toilet and they wanted money knocked off because they wanted the wall down.

So they got a good deal I'm not one to be taken the pisss out off and will find it hard to bite my tongue if they want more knocked off.

I know for a fact all the gutters need replacing.
Old May 20th 2005, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Yeah I know, I can just see these trying to haggle more of the price, I mean I have an 18 month old bathroom and a 5 month old toilet and they wanted money knocked off because they wanted the wall down.

So they got a good deal I'm not one to be taken the pisss out off and will find it hard to bite my tongue if they want more knocked off.

I know for a fact all the gutters need replacing.

hard sh** on them mate. if they wanted a new house........ know what i mean!!!!! beazer, barratt, david wilson to name but a few!!!

even if they do try it on, they already spent out on local search and survey and others they wont walk just like that
Old May 20th 2005, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

jaycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with your's on Wednesday...we are having the survey done on our house on Monday.
Then fingers crossed we will get a moving date so we can take our life of hold and finally be able to book our tickets.
Karen & Dean
Old May 20th 2005, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Fraser finger crossed for you!

Our sale has gone a bit tits up at the moment long story was ment to be moving on the 27th.

Sue
Old May 20th 2005, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by Sue2
All the best Fraser finger crossed for you!

Our sale has gone a bit tits up at the moment long story was ment to be moving on the 27th.

Sue
Sorry to hear that Sue have sent you some k

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.