Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

kids vaccinations

kids vaccinations

Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kids vaccinations

Originally Posted by hereshoping
Absolute classic At least it gave us all something to agree on

You can request them- your doc can charge you for the cost of photocopying/ printing so it can be a lot of your records are long, though we got a summary which only cost a couple of quid. Plus of course you'll have to pay for postage.
Hey, I thought that was a great post!! *kidding* (removes tin foil hat)

As for the medical records, I'm going to get copies before we leave. At least we'll save on the postage since everything else costs a fortune...
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:30 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: kids vaccinations

Originally Posted by James516
Listen everyone - i've said it before and again and again about fluoride and it is the same here with MMR it all ties in you need to be informed they are tyring to make $$$ from you if your kids get vaccine damaged who stands to gain the drug companies thats who they will then be able to sell lots of stuff to the government like ritalin and stuff to keep your kids quiet and docile and like good little citizens and its the same with the flouride.

Fluoride is terrible stuff and the government only wants to add it to our water because they hate us. Anyone disagreeing has obviously been brainwashed by fluoride already. I heard it isn't even from earth, they are using fluoride recovered from the alien crash site at Roswell, New Mexico - someone that someone else said had once been at dental school told me so it is clearly a government conspiracy. Wake up people you will be dead by this time next year and with bad brown teeth from hyper fluoride treatments!

Dentists get paid $1000 for each fluoride treatment they give your kids so that they will be more compliant for subsequent brainwashing via immunizations with MMR and thiomersal. Google it you will see it's true. Fluoride treatment was originally used by the Nazi's in their concentration camps to keep the inmates docile - fact. Anyone who lets their kids drink fluoridated water or use toothpaste or go to the dentist or get vaccinated with the mind-control MMR is a bad parent and is collaborating with our government overlords to destroy any resistance to the one world government that is planned. Look it all up, it's on the internet.
What a shame,

The problem with this posting is its mixing facts with fiction. The net result being a nut case conspiracy theory. It's a shame as people do need to question there governments more. It's hard to reply to such a posting... But as an example of one the points made I urge you to spend ten minutes watching a video by award-winning journalist Christopher Bryson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y8uwtxrHo

On issues of compulsory fluoridation, it amazes me more people haven't have gone to YouTube and typed "Fluoridation". So maybe they should also type the following in to YouTube:

"Codex Alimentarius"
"money as debt"
"lose change"
O' and of course "vaccinations"

Make your own mind up, but don't just accept what the media says, they sold out a long time ago...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ICg&q=outfoxed

Our freedoms of choice are under threat and there are lots of people out there doing their best alert people to the political dangers. So crap like this posting just doesn’t help...

http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au/
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:00 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

The other side of the coin though Ems, and I am not directing this comment at you, is that some people are purely anti-science. Everything they don't understand, they reject...and far from towing the line as you are suggesting, swathes of the media exploit this and seek to increase suspicion and mistrust of scientists & the official government line - not in a constructive way, but in a way which threatens genuine scientific advances.

I don't know if it was meant that way, but I actually find James516 post quite clever.....from my point of view as someone who doesn't seek a conspiracy in everything & a supporter of science (which I fully accept is not infallable).

I watched part 1 of that clip you posted and to be honest it doesn't influence my opinions on the safety of water fluoridation - I will watch the rest when I get a chance. But even in that first 10 minutes I see things which are dubious, and in my opinion not at all relevant. I've worked in labs with Hydrogen Fluoride....you don't need to tell me it's a poison and how awful and sort of incident involving it would be. But I can't make a link between water fluoridation and what happened to people exposed to very high levels of flouride.....or a fluoriNe gas leak for that matter as mentioned in the clip....I don't see the relevance.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:54 am
aussie married to a brit!

chocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond repute

james516 was just being a condescending smart alec.
just click on his profile to see his previous posts and you can see he is totally provaccine, so was just trying to belittle anyone that has a differing view to himself, by making out we're all tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists!

whatever...you go inject your own kids with any old rubbish you can find, and the rest of us will make the decision for our selves, with what we're prepared to inject into their tiny little bodies.

have you considered that maybe you just accept and go along with anything you don't fully understand? its easier to say "doctor knows best" in a moronic chant, and agree. it takes reading just a few posts on http://csn.cancer.org/forum/165 to see that often patients KNOW they've got cancer, and while they are fobbed off by doctors who can't find *proof* , the cancer grows to terminal, and then its too late...once you're dying of it, any one can see that...!it doesn't take a genius...but alot of medical professionals at times think they know so much more than the little man, so when you're not sure of something, it pays to check it out for yourself, which as responsible parents we are doing.
even the most learned scientist would admit that we only know a fraction of whats out there...
but it seems that there are some british expats who know it all, and i do applaud them for their vast knowledge, and if it makes you better to ridicule others for having differing beliefs than you-whatever!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:04 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chocciecake
whatever...you go inject your own kids with any old rubbish you can find,

have you considered that maybe you just accept and go along with anything you don't fully understand? its easier to say "doctor knows best" in a moronic chant, and agree. it takes reading just a few posts on http://csn.cancer.org/forum/165 to see that often patients KNOW they've got cancer, and while they are fobbed off by doctors who can't find *proof* , the cancer grows to terminal, and then its too late...once you're dying of it, any one can see that...!it doesn't take a genius...but alot of medical professionals at times think they know so much more than the little man, so when you're not sure of something, it pays to check it out for yourself, which as responsible parents we are doing.
even the most learned scientist would admit that we only know a fraction of whats out there...
but it seems that there are some british expats who know it all, and i do applaud them for their vast knowledge, and if it makes you better to ridicule others for having differing beliefs than you-whatever!
That statement in bold is just ludicrous and is based on nothing anyone else has said in this thread.

I also haven't seen anyone suggest that science or medicine or they themselves has all the answers & that they are always right, happy for you to show me where though.

Perhaps in your haste to rant you missed this statement.

Originally Posted by bcworld
science (which I fully accept is not infallable).
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:23 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

and you know, there isn't one right answer here. Whats right for some isn't for others.

Just like the food we eat, the air we breathe - I can go on... Life kills you unfortunately.

As I said previously, the only thing that isnt fair here is that they stop your ccb to force you into doing something - I love being here but the nanny approach doesn't suit me.

Vivienne
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:13 am

chocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
That statement in bold is just ludicrous and is based on nothing anyone else has said in this thread.

I also haven't seen anyone suggest that science or medicine or they themselves has all the answers & that they are always right, happy for you to show me where though.

Perhaps in your haste to rant you missed this statement.
sorry bc world, i wasn't taking issue with what you said..i apologise i should have made it clear that it was only james516 smart alec post that i was objecting to, as he was belittling those who didn't agree with him.

i personally support parents right to do what they think is the absolute best,whatever that is,immunising or not, without having to be told they are nutters by the other side.
and i am always up for hearing what others have to say contrary, as that is what leads to further research and decision making, but to make a post like that to take the mick of parents who don't immunise is out of order!

and i didn't make it clear enough that i was *only* ranting about james post as directed towards us as it wasn't intended to invoke thoughful discussion, but just to be belittling, so apologis to any one else that thought i was having a go at them for contrary views to my own!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't looked into the fluoride issue as much I would like to, but I do object based on what I have seen so far. From what I understand, it is toxic. I have read some links to loss of bone mass, and finally, just on pure experience, it's in our water here and I don't see why it needs to be. Those who want fluoride can apply it topically to their teeth. I don't see why all of us need to be ingesting it...funny how all the toothpastes warn against consuming the stuff and at the dentist they give you a suction during fluoride treatments so you don't swallow any, but it's OK to ingest small amounts in the water over decades.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:44 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been whinging since I have been here about not having flouride just because I hate going to the dentist and my teeth have noticeably got worse.

I cant get over the children's teeth, of course mine brush their teeth regularly but I think every little helps. I vaguely remember reading some research about kids drinking bottled water and the resultant effect on their teeth - I should really read more about this issue.

Another job on the list...
V
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emelems
What a shame,

The problem with this posting is its mixing facts with fiction. The net result being a nut case conspiracy theory. It's a shame as people do need to question there governments more. It's hard to reply to such a posting... But as an example of one the points made I urge you to spend ten minutes watching a video by award-winning journalist Christopher Bryson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y8uwtxrHo

On issues of compulsory fluoridation, it amazes me more people haven't have gone to YouTube and typed "Fluoridation". So maybe they should also type the following in to YouTube:

"Codex Alimentarius"
"money as debt"
"lose change"
O' and of course "vaccinations"

Make your own mind up, but don't just accept what the media says, they sold out a long time ago...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ICg&q=outfoxed

Our freedoms of choice are under threat and there are lots of people out there doing their best alert people to the political dangers. So crap like this posting just doesn’t help...

http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au/
Errr... this was posted by my OH not me! So direct all comments at Submainman!

am off now to give him a bollocking for not logging me out and loggin him in!

Em x
Old Feb 25th 2009, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

James516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chocciecake
only james516 smart alec post that i was objecting to, as he was belittling those who didn't agree with him.
Dam rite there ar pelnty who dont agree with me the government has them mind controlled throguh mmr and now folate in bread too. Chocciecake you are just a pawn of the media trying to poison our kids and our minds you won't fool mee with yur one world govenrment I know you are one of the lizard people. Look up David Icke he has spoken about all this. Don't listen to chocciecake people she is a fifth column for the government i bet she isn't even gluten free cake.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 12:01 am

Originally Posted by James516
Dam rite there ar pelnty who dont agree with me the government has them mind controlled throguh mmr and now folate in bread too. Chocciecake you are just a pawn of the media trying to poison our kids and our minds you won't fool mee with yur one world govenrment I know you are one of the lizard people. Look up David Icke he has spoken about all this. Don't listen to chocciecake people she is a fifth column for the government i bet she isn't even gluten free cake.
no way would i eat gluten free cake! yuk!!!
not to my taste at all!

and i dont want folate in my bread either!
if you want folate, eat ya greens, not a frickin loaf of bread

i am working on the lizards feet though..they have been quite rough lately, but apparently omega 3 supplements help sort that out...

i am sending waves your way james...hummmmmmm, hope you got your tin foil hat on, or they're going to get you...hummmm nummm num num
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Rob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the rough

Never say never....

http://www.spectator.co.uk/melanieph...ne-court.thtml

They were so quick to publicise the Cedillo case but so quick to try and keep this one quiet.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rob12paws
Never say never....

http://www.spectator.co.uk/melanieph...ne-court.thtml

They were so quick to publicise the Cedillo case but so quick to try and keep this one quiet.
Who's "They"?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

Rob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hereshoping
Who's "They"?
The media...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.