Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kids say the funniest things

Kids say the funniest things

Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kids say the funniest things

Lets have a laugh today, kids are so funny, i wish over the years i had wrote down all the funny things they have said.
HERE ARE SOME.
My 11 yr old said to me the other day, mum, you must have had unprotected sex 6 times, we have 6 kids, [he is doing sex ed at school at the moment], we just laughed.
My 19 yr old Daughter walked in from the night before, and he pipes up with, I hope you havnt had unprotected sex, well you can imagine her face. Then her 12 yr old brother says, and where have you been, poor Michelle.
My 7 yr old was making shoes out of cloth, he asked for help from his dad, dad said i wil give you a hand in a minute, he said " Im not making gloves im making shoes"
O there are loads more but cant think at the moment.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:06 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids say the funniest things

Yesterday, my four yr old twins have a kinder surprise egg each:

My son says to my daughter: Where do these chocolate eggs come from?
Daughter: Black chocolate chickens.
Son: But how does the toys get in there?
Daughter: The daddy chicken puts them there.

All makes sense really.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy
Yesterday, my four yr old twins have a kinder surprise egg each:

My son says to my daughter: Where do these chocolate eggs come from?
Daughter: Black chocolate chickens.
Son: But how does the toys get in there?
Daughter: The daddy chicken puts them there.

All makes sense really.
Thats lovely, and so innocent.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:15 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

When my friends boy was about 4 he asked his mum "what is an adult sex toy?". (he had been reading the paper - very forward) After choking on her coffee she said "ask your father when he gets home", thinking he would forget about it. Did he heck. His father said to him - "ask your mother"!! He said "I already have and she told me to ask you". He said "that they are like rabbits but for grown ups"!!!!!!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Vanessa
When my friends boy was about 4 he asked his mum "what is an adult sex toy?". (he had been reading the paper - very forward) After choking on her coffee she said "ask your father when he gets home", thinking he would forget about it. Did he heck. His father said to him - "ask your mother"!! He said "I already have and she told me to ask you". He said "that they are like rabbits but for grown ups"!!!!!!
And lots of fun , and tickle. Keep them coming
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

You know the aussie fascination with the wiggles, the mums as well as the kids, shortly after arriving we took him to see them, the kids and mothers were going wild screaming, dancing all a bit bizzare really Jack stands up in between songs says really loudly "mum can we go now the Wiggles are GAY".
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:26 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

I posted this one before on another thread but still makes me laugh

When my niece was little my brother (who is a big man and VERY hairy) used to push his willy between his legs so that it disappeared and pretend to 'a lady' His daughter used to laugh her head off. Anyway one day he took her swimming and was in the cubicle with her then she said in a very loud voice "daddy, do that thing with your willy that makes me laugh" You can imagine what thoughts went through his head at that time :scared:
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:11 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Slightly OT but funny all the same...

Jules works in a day care centre. The parents are all worth a few bob - this adds to the story.
This week they are learning the letter 'F'.
In the morning little Johnny is dropped off by his dad. Dad's dressed up smart in business suit, all very serious. Johnny is dressed as a pirate.
They say goodbye and Johnny runs off to play.

Dad turns to Jules and whispers to her
"In case you're wondering, Johnny's a F*cking pirate!"
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:16 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Slightly OT but funny all the same...

Jules works in a day care centre. The parents are all worth a few bob - this adds to the story.
This week they are learning the letter 'F'.
In the morning little Johnny is dropped off by his dad. Dad's dressed up smart in business suit, all very serious. Johnny is dressed as a pirate.
They say goodbye and Johnny runs off to play.

Dad turns to Jules and whispers to her
"In case you're wondering, Johnny's a F*cking pirate!"
PMSL...typical Awstraya

BTW good to see you back Chris and hope Jules is OK....
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:17 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Walking to the shop with my four yr old son. A car wheels spins out of a side road and races off. My son turns to me and asks "Daddy, does that man drive like back because he's a w*nker".

I blame the parents.

Paul.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

My eldest daughter is now 9, but when she was very small and couldn't talk properly she said the most embarrassing thing when we were in the supermarket! I was pregnant with my second daughter and had cravings for peanuts and I said "I need to buy some peanuts" and she said 'Mummy eat peanuts'.....except what it came out as was 'Mummy eat penis' :scared:

Horrifyingly along the same vein..........

Fast forward a few years to when she is 6. She'd asked all the how babies are made kind of questions and I'd settled on Daddy gives mummy a special kind of kiss. She also knew that it involved a seed from Daddys body joining with an egg from mummys body.

One morning she piped up with 'I know how babies are made' and I asked her how....her reply was 'daddy puts a seed in mummys mouth'......................... :scared: :scared:
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:29 am
Account Closed

When my kids were much, much younger we went out one day on a bus.

A lovely Italian lady got on and sat next to us.

My youngest kept staring her.

Eventually, he pointed to her moustache and said

"my dads got one of those"
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought of another one!

I used to look after a friend's little boy twice a week. He and my daughter were 4. One day he was on the toilet and my daughter went to him and said 'Sam, why is your wille so small and why isn't it all fury like my daddy's' Poor kid has probably grown up with a real complex!!!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:47 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
When my kids were much, much younger we went out one day on a bus.

A lovely Italian lady got on and sat next to us.

My youngest kept staring her.

Eventually, he pointed to her moustache and said

"my dads got one of those"

Classic. Probably just saying what you were thinking.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by diddy
Classic. Probably just saying what you were thinking.
Aye....lovely aren't they

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.