kids eye test

Old Nov 14th 2005, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

appyarry will become famous soon enough
Default kids eye test

i just read a post that worried me abit.. my 5 year old has a squint and visits the hospital on regular basis just for tests ,will the kids have to do the medical , and will hes eyes be a problem?? anyone know anything about this.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 5:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kids eye test

Originally Posted by appyarry
i just read a post that worried me abit.. my 5 year old has a squint and visits the hospital on regular basis just for tests ,will the kids have to do the medical , and will hes eyes be a problem?? anyone know anything about this.
Relax. They couldn't give a monkey's about squints or eyes come to that. Don't know about children because mine didn't need meds but all they do for adults is a quick look at the letter board either with or without glasses. They are not interested in anything like that. All they are concerned about is long running very expensive medical issues - cancer, TB, etc anything else (from the UK) generally gets through even though some conditions like diabetes may make category b and a shorter time span to get to Aus.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

appyarry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Relax. They couldn't give a monkey's about squints or eyes come to that. Don't know about children because mine didn't need meds but all they do for adults is a quick look at the letter board either with or without glasses. They are not interested in anything like that. All they are concerned about is long running very expensive medical issues - cancer, TB, etc anything else (from the UK) generally gets through even though some conditions like diabetes may make category b and a shorter time span to get to Aus.
thanks for that
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:11 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by appyarry
My three year old had a medical that was practically the same as mine. Don;t worry about it too much....They are only interested in serious, longstanding disorders etc....He had an eye test too, but don't worry too much about it.

It all sounds worse than it actually it
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:15 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Get his eyes tested and glasses if needed.