Kids Clubs

Old Dec 18th 2006, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

tallbloke67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kids Clubs

Hello All

We are moving to Perth in Jan/Feb and wondered about kids after school clubs and holiday clubs and the like. My wife will not initally be working but when she does it will be tricky to find a job that allows her to have school holidays off. Does anyone have the same sort of problem and if so how did you cope with hols?

Also, I am aware that school starts at the end of Jan but when are the other school hols in the year. I am under the impression that school hols are shorter but there are more of them. BTW we are moving to Port Kennedy and have accomadation there.

Many thanks in advance

Martin
Old Dec 18th 2006, 9:20 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kids Clubs

Originally Posted by tallbloke67
Hello All

We are moving to Perth in Jan/Feb and wondered about kids after school clubs and holiday clubs and the like. My wife will not initally be working but when she does it will be tricky to find a job that allows her to have school holidays off. Does anyone have the same sort of problem and if so how did you cope with hols?

Also, I am aware that school starts at the end of Jan but when are the other school hols in the year. I am under the impression that school hols are shorter but there are more of them. BTW we are moving to Port Kennedy and have accomadation there.

Many thanks in advance

Martin
Hello there. Yes there are school clubs, after care.

You obviously have to pay for these but not sure how much as my kids don't go to them.

The school terms run 10 weekly then 2 weeks off. Summer holidays are normally 8 weeks long from Dec-end Jan.

All the best.