Kids

Old May 14th 2006, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kids

Hi has anyone promised there kids any think when they get over to OZ. My 6 year old son absolutely adores my sister dog his always going for walks with her and when he sleeps over her dog always sleeps next to my son aaaahhhh. So when we talked about Australia he got really upset about leaving the dog behind. So much that we thought about not going.

So now i have promised him when we get to Australia we will get a dog like Milly (English springer) so now his over the moon and can't wait to go. Never had a dog before what have a done!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone else promised there children any think when they get to Australia to help with the moving.

Stacey xx
Old May 14th 2006, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

martynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nice
Default Re: Kids

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi has anyone promised there kids any think when they get over to OZ. My 6 year old son absolutely adores my sister dog his always going for walks with her and when he sleeps over her dog always sleeps next to my son aaaahhhh. So when we talked about Australia he got really upset about leaving the dog behind. So much that we thought about not going.

So now i have promised him when we get to Australia we will get a dog like Milly (English springer) so now his over the moon and can't wait to go. Never had a dog before what have a done!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone else promised there children any think when they get to Australia to help with the moving.

Stacey xx

Yes, I have just done exactly the same thing, I've got two girls (6 and 4) and have just dropped the b*llock of all b*llocks by promising them one each when we get across !!!!!!!
Old May 14th 2006, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I only promised mine a day on the beach, a day at the zoo and an ice cream each.

Not daft me you know
Old May 14th 2006, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
I only promised mine a day on the beach, a day at the zoo and an ice cream each.

Not daft me you know

Ive promised mine they can go to Steve Irwins Gaff.
Old May 14th 2006, 2:59 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

i've promised ours

a swimming pool in the garden, fortunately i said if the house we buy hasn't got one we'll have one put in, i didn't say when!!!!
Old May 14th 2006, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx
Mine can both have their own bedrooms
Not promised them anything as they don't know we're going yet!!!! Was funny going round Tesco one day listening to some kid go on and on about going to Australia, got to last aisle and mum exploded that they weren't going for over a year and it would he was not allowed to talk about it every minute of the day, but she didn't put it so eloquently. I'm very sure my eldest would be exactly the same if not worse so will not discuss it with him until it's medical time as I know he wants to go, other one is only under 2 so no point discuss it with him as yet lol
Old May 14th 2006, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice

Stacey xx
That they can either take their motox bikes with them or if it's too difficult (customs/expense of shipping), then they'll get new ones when they're there!!!
Old May 14th 2006, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx

Yep me too and we've never had a dog before either :scared: good blackmail though, now he can't wait to go
Old May 14th 2006, 4:13 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx

Yup me too ......although i am gonna train this dog in spider/snake combat, his aim will be to protect it's mistress from any harmful creature ( including hubby when he comes home drunk and wanting a bit of lovin)
Old May 14th 2006, 4:26 pm
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of

I promised that one of the first things we would do is go to Adelaide Zoo!!

Then at some point we have to get on a plane to go and see Steve Irwin (but that is for the biggest kid - my hubby!)
Old May 14th 2006, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Yup me too ......although i am gonna train this dog in spider/snake combat, his aim will be to protect it's mistress from any harmful creature ( including hubby when he comes home drunk and wanting a bit of lovin)

Good idea
Old May 14th 2006, 8:18 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystal113
I promised that one of the first things we would do is go to Adelaide Zoo!!

Then at some point we have to get on a plane to go and see Steve Irwin (but that is for the biggest kid - my hubby!)
We've promised our son an off road buggy, but our daughter was far easier,she just wants a rabbit!!!
Old May 14th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Ive promised our two that when we arrive that their two goldfish will be waiting there for them and that their Auntie Dee and Uncle Steve will babysit for them lots and lots as they have never been able to do that before.x x Irishbloo
Old May 14th 2006, 9:40 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx
My daughter loves our friends Newfoundland (thinks its a bear) but she is still too young for a dog (2 1/2) so in a few years will buy a house with bigger land for her.

We havent promised anything, but have involved her with everything ie choosing her own suitcase (bright pink) and packing her bag with her toys.

Kiwi
Old May 15th 2006, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

When we emigrated here as kids, me and my brother were promised a bunch of fives if we didn't behave ourselves on the plane....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.