Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kevin Costner Appreciation Society

Kevin Costner Appreciation Society

Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:03 pm
Good looking member

KevinCostnerFanClub is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Kevin Costner Appreciation Society

If anyone is interested i shall be attending a Kevin Costner Seminar in the near future, being a founder member of the Kevin Costner Appreciation Society, I find it my duty to enlighten the world to an extraordinary thespian.

Fave film of all time: The Bodyguard

Incidently, I was the one responsible in alerting the world that Kev has a birth mark on his left buttock shaped like a ship.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:15 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kevin Costner Appreciation Society

Originally Posted by KevinCostnerFanClub
If anyone is interested i shall be attending a Kevin Costner Seminar in the near future, being a founder member of the Kevin Costner Appreciation Society, I find it my duty to enlighten the world to an extraordinary thespian.

Incidently, I was the one responsible in alerting the world that Kev has a birth mark on his left buttock shaped like a ship.

I'm married to a fan of Kevin Costner! Small world!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:23 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Kevin used to be the name of my girlfriend's cat....and Costner is nearly Cartner which used to be my bosses surname.

Wow, truly a small world.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:26 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by <")))><
Kevin used to be the name of my girlfriend's cat....and Costner is nearly Cartner which used to be my bosses surname.

Wow, truly a small world.
This is scary :scared:
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:57 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SalSa
I'm married to a fan of Kevin Costner! Small world!
Hmm Interesting combination:

A 'Kev' fan + 250 year old prostitute
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:38 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by longreach

Have you been searching google for me????
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:42 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

If you build it i won't go
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by longreach

Only 250 sheesh must take it out of you all that lying down!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:49 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Only 250 sheesh must take it out of you all that lying down!
us Ilson girls are made of strong stuff
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

us Ilson girls are made of strong stuff
Blue Cheese?
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:58 pm
Love it here!

Blue Cheese?

Kev's favourite
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kev's favourite
I think I am going to be sick
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:05 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Blue Cheese?
if you think that smells bad wait till you smell the ilson lasses.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sparks124
if you think that smells bad wait till you smell the ison lasses.
PMSL I dread to think :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.