Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kevin Bloody Wilson

Kevin Bloody Wilson

Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:29 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kevin Bloody Wilson

We've just been to see Kevin Bloody Wilson - what a show!! Fantastic. I've only got one word to say.......

DILLIGAF

Now there's one Aussie sentiment I'm looking forward to adopting

Last edited by herrchook; Oct 24th 2005 at 10:33 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:34 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kevin Bloody Wilson

Originally Posted by herrchook
We've just been to see Kevin Bloody Wilson - what a show!! Fantastic. I've only got one word to say.......

DILLIGAF
fantastic i am soo jealous where did you see him, i have found a bit of his stuff on the net only found out about him by accident watching
neil morrissey and martin clunes documentary called men down under when they went to his home town and interviewed him, i like you can't say ****** in canada and supermegafugly.

Poshrice
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:42 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook

DILLIGAF

Now there's one Aussie sentiment I'm looking forward to adopting
We went to see him when he was here a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely brilliant
DILLIGAF
Julie
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:45 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshrice
fantastic i am soo jealous where did you see him, i have found a bit of his stuff on the net only found out about him by accident watching
neil morrissey and martin clunes documentary called men down under when they went to his home town and interviewed him, i like you can't say ****** in canada and supermegafugly.

Poshrice
We saw him in Glasgow. He was excellent - and I loved You Can't Say ****** in Canada too

If you ever get a chance to see him go for it, I haven't laughed so much in ages.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:47 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=herrchook]We saw him in Glasgow. He was excellent - and I loved You Can't Say ****** in Canada too

But he did though, and the Canadians didn't mind him saying it. The Oz contingency he was with though walked out
Old Oct 24th 2005, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I took Hubby to see him for his Birthday back in June....I cant remember the last time either of us laughed so hard!!!

He is a very very funny man!!

Niiiiiigggggeeelllllllll..................F*%kin Legend!!!!!!!!!!