Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kenny ... the movie

Kenny ... the movie

Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:55 pm
A happy pom in Oz!

johnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura about
Default Kenny ... the movie

If you can get your hands on this movie .. worth a look!

The funniest thing I have seen in ages!

http://www.kennythemovie.com

Check out the trailer....
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kenny ... the movie

I took my daughters to see this and they thought it was a load of shit
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:32 pm
A happy pom in Oz!

johnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura about

I laughed so much I nearly crapped myself.

I think Aussie toilet humour at its best!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

KatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnie7au

We rented the DVD and couldn't bring ourselves to watch it to the end.
Reckon it's like with a lot of things : either you absolutely love it or absolutely hate it.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 6:01 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

if you want a laugh,get little man
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:58 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Probably the best acting I've seen in any movie.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:09 pm
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Totally agree - bl00dy brilliant.

No multi million dollar super stars or big budget either.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 12:49 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

There's going to be a TV series made of Kenny.

Strangely, a frind of ours watched it and thought it was a doco...
Old Jun 4th 2007, 1:55 am
k76
Forum Regular

k76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nice

First time ever that I just didn't get it at all. Sure he's a character, mildly amusing but that's it. Watched about 1/3 of it. A lot of people obviously likes it, but I don't see it.
Do those who like it also like big brother? I'd rather watch paint dry...
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:32 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

i enjoyed it, felt a bit sorry for him in bits
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

I thought his Dad was the best character.
J
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k76
First time ever that I just didn't get it at all. Sure he's a character, mildly amusing but that's it. Watched about 1/3 of it. A lot of people obviously likes it, but I don't see it.
Do those who like it also like big brother? I'd rather watch paint dry...
I find that insulting
J
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:59 am
k76
Forum Regular

k76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nice

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
I find that insulting
J
Wasn't meant that way, sorry if I insulted you. What I meant is that there is a whole genre of television I don't get, and I simply wonder if that's why I don't understand Kenny.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
Totally agree - bl00dy brilliant.

No multi million dollar super stars or big budget either.
I thought it was a load of crap. Most of the aussies I've asked thought it was shite also. It may have been a bit better if it wasn't for his stupid speech impairment...
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by k76
Wasn't meant that way, sorry if I insulted you. What I meant is that there is a whole genre of television I don't get, and I simply wonder if that's why I don't understand Kenny.
That's okay, I wasn't really that insulted Karma sent
J.