Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is Kenmore The Place For Us?

Is Kenmore The Place For Us?

Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice
Talking Is Kenmore The Place For Us?

We are heading to Brisbane in November and have been looking for a area to live in. We like the look of Kenmore. Is it a good place to live? We want a nice area with plenty of things for the kids to do. Any info would be great
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:04 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Kenmore The Place For Us?

I don't live anywhere near Kenmore but when I've been there I've always thought its a great area - its only 10k's or so to the city but has a really great semi-bush kind of feeling....sitting right on the edge of the Brisbane forest park. I think its pretty well connected transport wise (by bus) but not sure what the traffic is like into the city in the morning.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 3:39 am
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is Kenmore The Place For Us?

If you're commuting into the city for work kenmore can be a bit difficult due to there only being one way in and out - via Moggill Road. One accident and your commute goes haywire. Plus public transport is limited to bus. Same goes for Fig Tree Pocket and parts of Chapel Hill.

What sorts of things are you looking for / arre important to you in the area where you live?