Kellyville Area

Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough
Default Kellyville Area

My husband and myself have just made the move to Australia 3 months ago. We have settled in the Kellyville area. we are a short way from the Ettomogah and mean Fiddler pubs.
We was wondering if there are any nights out / meet ups in and around this area ?
We love a good night out & socializing.
We have no children and are in our late 30's

Would love to hear from anyone with any suggestions..
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kellyville Area

Just thought I'd give this a bump.

There are quite a few regular posters who live in that area and I think that some of them do go to the Mean Fiddler etc. However the ones that I know of all have kids. There is a trivia night at the Ettamogah where a few people used to get together (don't know if they still do).
Old Aug 28th 2008, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

tchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nice

Hiya.... we know a Brian and Wendy, so will PM you! We live in same area!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, I'm in Kellyville.

Have 2 small children, but happy to meet up...

We do have nights out in the area and have been on a few, but nothing planned as yet.

Will PM you..
Old Aug 30th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

maybe we should plan a kid-free night out....
Old Aug 30th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like a plan
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:37 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

I'm just around the corner too
Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:44 am
Mark and T

geordie@oz will become famous soon enough

Hey Guys we've been here a few years and we live just off Green Road in Kellyville. We genreally go to the Mean Fiddler on a Sunday night with the Irish mob..

Happy to be joining in anything you guys are doing drop us a PM.

Cheers

Mark the Geordie and Teresa the Scot
Old Nov 11th 2008, 10:57 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

We have been here about 6 weeks (Glenwood) mid 30s, no kids, happy to meet. Will keep an eye on this thread :-)

Mark and Kerry.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 11:11 am
Mark and T

geordie@oz will become famous soon enough

HI MARkMC

Been here 3 years mate and just moved out of glenwood, into Kellyville not cos is was bad or anything just wanted a change. Were in our 40's kids grown up and were up for a laugh. Welcome to a great country guys...would love to meet up soon.

I'm away on tour down to SA on the motorbike for the next week or so ...after that we'll be at the fiddler as usual on a Sunday night with a bunch of Irish folk and a Pint or two.

Also we go to the Comedy club in Parramatta every month or so all are welcome to join us... share a cab

PM me for my email etc bud

Cheers
Mark the Geordie and Teresa
(New Australian Citizens as of Oct 08)