Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Keilor/Taylors Lakes/Kealba areas??

Keilor/Taylors Lakes/Kealba areas??

Old Mar 11th 2006, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

paulouise is on a distinguished road
Smile Keilor/Taylors Lakes/Kealba areas??

H everyone,
All your advise and help is proving very helpful so a big thanks, its comforting to know there are so many willing people to get the best start in their new lives!!
I have seen some nice houses for rent in these places and if anyone has any info or comments on this area it wuld be gratfully received
We also have our xrays and medicals on Monday, how long does it take for the results of these to get back? it is quite scary as your never sure if anything you don't want to know will turn up, has anyone else felt like this??
take care all
Louise
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:47 pm
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Keilor/Taylors Lakes/Kealba areas??

Hi Louise,
Dont know anything about the areas I am afraid but totally understand what you are saying about the medicals. When we had ours done after each bit my hubby kept checking with the Dr to make sure that there was nothing wrong with him!!!
Blood results take about a week to get back then they will be on there way to Oz. Give them a chance to get there then you can e-mail and check they have been received. Need your name, passport number, D.O.B, visa subclass, date sent and tracking number.

Write to - [email protected]
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keilor/Taylors Lakes/Kealba areas??

Originally Posted by td1
Hi Louise,
Dont know anything about the areas I am afraid but totally understand what you are saying about the medicals. When we had ours done after each bit my hubby kept checking with the Dr to make sure that there was nothing wrong with him!!!
Blood results take about a week to get back then they will be on there way to Oz. Give them a chance to get there then you can e-mail and check they have been received. Need your name, passport number, D.O.B, visa subclass, date sent and tracking number.

Write to - [email protected]
Our Visa was issued three weeks after they arrived in Oz if that helps.

Good Luck x