Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Keeping Up With The Dagboys

Keeping Up With The Dagboys

Old Oct 7th 2003, 9:54 am
(O)(O)

Default KEEP UP

Trolling?........

Last edited by (O)(O); Nov 18th 2003 at 5:26 am.

Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:13 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

God, you are sad. I feel sorry for you.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Someone down in Devon got out of bed the wrong side then!
Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Pollyana
Someone down in Devon got out of bed the wrong side then!

i bet she been sucking lemons too!!!
Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:28 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
God, you are sad. I feel sorry for you.
It could have been worse they could have called you Doreen or Lizzy (You'll only appreciate that if you have watched Cell block H)

Another phantom gutless poster how exciting
Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:37 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Its been done before and a lot better
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Keeping Up With The Dagboys

[QUOTE]Originally posted by (O)(O)
Reading the posts from Mrs Dagboy AKA Queen Bea and her sub ordinates {Pollyana & TinaJ} sucking up to her keeps me entertained all day.

I take it you found the saga a little too cheezy
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:04 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still trying to work out how we have been "sucking up to her"?? But then remembering what old Vinegar Tits was like, she never understood the meaning of friendship, did she.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:08 am
Badge

don't know about lemons but if she could suck the chrome off a bumper bar she'd be half useful..

Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:08 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Can i sign up to the dagboy fan club?

Mrs Dagboy, you are an asset to the forum, and i love seeing that big yellow round face with its tongue poking out every day.

You should feel honoured, as you seem to have developed a fan in somone else too ! Someone sees fit to go through all the palava of creating a new alias just to talk about you !!!
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:11 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by (O)(O)
never seen so much sucking up, just because Queen Bea has a big boat.
Ohhhh for want of IP tracking on the forum.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:16 am
Home and Happy

Ah, someone's jealous cos they haven't got a nice big boat! Well, I have to say that whether or not Mrs Dagboy has a boat is of no interest to me whatsoever!! I'm more interested in the standard of Mr Dagboy's beer......
But that aside, a hell of a lot of useful info on this site lately has come from the direction of the Dagboy household, and I think lots of us are quite grateful for it, whether it be about Brissie suburbs or weddings or even boats!
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Keeping Up With The Dagboys

Originally posted by (O)(O)
Reading the posts from Mrs Dagboy AKA Queen Bea and her sub ordinates {Pollyana & TinaJ} sucking up to her keeps me entertained all day.

Love

Vinegar Tits
How sad you are. Not got the courage to post your real id?
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

pull the other one it's got bells on! So, if you are new why don't you introduce yourself?
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Martin Hales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Keeping up with the Dagboys

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PeteY
Can i sign up to the dagboy fan club?

Mrs Dagboy, you are an asset to the forum, and i love seeing that big yellow round face with its tongue poking out every day.

Totally agree with PeteY. Mrs Dagboy has given a lot of useful information and always tries to give helpful advice.

Keep posting Mrs Dagboy.

Jackie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.