Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

katrina rowntree

katrina rowntree

Old Mar 17th 2004, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default katrina rowntree

who else cant stand her?

please throw her out of Australia!!!
Attached Thumbnails katrina rowntree-kat_02.jpg  
Old Mar 17th 2004, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: katrina rowntree

Originally posted by wombatboy
who else cant stand her?

please throw her out of Australia!!!
She irritates me no end with the sing-song way she speaks.

She gabbles away, leaves a long pause for effect, then speaks more s-l-o-w-l-y. Comes across as false and over-rehearsed.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 3:22 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

sorry to display such ignorance - but who the heck is she?
Old Mar 17th 2004, 3:32 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Pollster
sorry to display such ignorance - but who the heck is she?
Likewise
Old Mar 17th 2004, 3:46 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Catriona Rowntree

Nicky has it in a nutshell, annoys the hell out of me the way she talks!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
Likewise
Shapely, gushing, not-bad looking, reporter on Channel 9's Getaway (holiday) program. Also trotted out for Channel 9 specials whenever they need a 'blonde' for some reason.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 4:02 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by nickyc
Shapely, gushing, not-bad looking, reporter on Channel 9's Getaway (holiday) program. Also trotted out for Channel 9 specials whenever they need a 'blonde' for some reason.
I looked at Mrs D's link....

Nice knockers, shame about the gob! :scared:
Old Mar 17th 2004, 4:05 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
I looked at Mrs D's link....

Nice knockers, shame about the gob! :scared:
Most men dont care about the gob
Old Mar 17th 2004, 4:09 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Most men dont care about the gob
I think beyond the moment...
Old Mar 17th 2004, 4:14 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

And I thought it was just me that found her voice irritating!!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 4:18 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by janeyray
And I thought it was just me that found her voice irritating!!
Like a pack of hyenas in a tincan!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Mar 17th 2004, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

Can't say as I've ever noticed what she said before. She looks pretty good, though the other woman on that show is much more attractive.

I think she won some sort of 'New Faces' type show and went from there, largely floating an entire career on the presentation of her breasts, whilst desparately trying to convince herself that people are remotely interested in anything she has to say.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 4:39 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

She always reminds me of a chipmonk

jib
Old Mar 18th 2004, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default nice work

i love what you did with the tongue!

Old Mar 18th 2004, 8:48 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice
Default Re: nice work

Originally posted by wombatboy
i love what you did with the tongue!

I bet you say that to all the boy's

jib

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.