Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

karma needed im soooo stressed

karma needed im soooo stressed

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:50 am
kerrie/wayne

Unhappy karma needed im soooo stressed

hi ya well what can i say the visa part was the easy bit...no problems...............but the bloody house is another matter we had a offer on the house the asking price then two days later they pulled out for no reason cant understand it but the cheeky sods demanded that we take the house of the market there and then .
thankfully they pulled out at the beginning not at the end .
had no one else look at the house and the estate agents who still have not advised the house promised it will be in tonights paper finally

we are thinking of using two agents anyone ever done this does it look bad to buyers

also mom is bad and im worried sick about her .
how do people cope if there parents become sick .

sorry about moaning just needed to get it off my chest

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:19 am
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all
Default Re: karma needed im soooo stressed

Hi , well I can really sympathise with you we've just got our visa and we haven't sold our house yet we haven't had any offers but I am worried that when we do they might pull out, I would just change to a different estate agent rather than have two on the go I think it does look as though you've had trouble selling and potential buyers might wonder why, I know I would if I was the buyer, but thats just me you need to do all you can now to get it sold if your not happy with your estate agent then I would change them. What we have done aswel, as I work in Debenhams we printed off our own details and pics of the house and put them in the staff room we put our contact details on so we could get viewings through the door our selves have had a couple who are really interested our house hasn't been up for long so there's still time, if you know anyone who works somewhere large like Debenhams give it a try yourselves.
I hope your mom improves before you go I will be leaving my Dad who is 76 and not very healthy at the moment but you still have to go my Dad wants me to have a better life but I will be spending all the time I can with him now, all the best to you I hope it all falls into place for you soon xx

Tina xx
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:23 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerrie/wayne

Depends on what is wrong with your Mum Kerrie, I hope its not too serious.

As for how do people cope, well lets just say that is a hard one
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

hi ya well what can i say the visa part was the easy bit...no problems...............but the bloody house is another matter we had a offer on the house the asking price then two days later they pulled out for no reason cant understand it but the cheeky sods demanded that we take the house of the market there and then .
thankfully they pulled out at the beginning not at the end .
had no one else look at the house and the estate agents who still have not advised the house promised it will be in tonights paper finally

we are thinking of using two agents anyone ever done this does it look bad to buyers

sorry about moaning just needed to get it off my chest

HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT OK
K SENT
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:27 am
kerrie/wayne

Originally Posted by sunseekers
Hi , well I can really sympathise with you we've just got our visa and we haven't sold our house yet we haven't had any offers but I am worried that when we do they might pull out, I would just change to a different estate agent rather than have two on the go I think it does look as though you've had trouble selling and potential buyers might wonder why, I know I would if I was the buyer, but thats just me you need to do all you can now to get it sold if your not happy with your estate agent then I would change them. What we have done aswel, as I work in Debenhams we printed off our own details and pics of the house and put them in the staff room we put our contact details on so we could get viewings through the door our selves have had a couple who are really interested our house hasn't been up for long so there's still time, if you know anyone who works somewhere large like Debenhams give it a try yourselves.
I hope your mom improves before you go I will be leaving my Dad who is 76 and not very healthy at the moment but you still have to go my Dad wants me to have a better life but I will be spending all the time I can with him now, all the best to you I hope it all falls into place for you soon xx

Tina xx

hi tina , think your right about the agent the problem is he is a mate and i find it difficult to maon at him but im not getting any where so i need to have a chat with him ...i have thought about putting the house on the net wouldnt hurt going to look into over the weekend .
all the best to you to where are you planning to move to?

kez x

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:29 am
kerrie/wayne

hi tina , think your right about the agent the problem is he is a mate and i find it difficult to maon at him but im not getting any where so i need to have a chat with him ...i have thought about putting the house on the net wouldnt hurt going to look into over the weekend .

kez x

thanks guys xxxx

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

kez x
Hi,

I so know where you are coming from with the estate agent bit. We have just changed ours this week, fingers crossed he gets a better result. I put an ad on www.houseladder.co.uk last week, it's had 61 viewings and a few enquiries, although cheapskate that I am I've got the free ad and can't get their phone numbers unless I pay

With regards to having more than one agent, If you can get agents that will let you do it then go for it.

We've been on the market since mid January, had 3 viewings 1 offer - but they pulled out after 2 days, like yours and we've had 4 no shows.