Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Justified Whinge

A Justified Whinge

Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future
Default Re: A Justified Whinge

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Tit.
When was AFL ever a international sport?

And Rugby League is International!!!! not many nations play it. Contested mainly between England( the NW UK specifically), East Coast Australia, and New Zealand.

International for Union....plenty of competent nations...

PS.... Nothing against RL.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:15 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by soapy
WEBCAM!!!!!!!
are u trying to scare the sh!t oota her with him lmao
Eye caen ye imagine what scary wee people ye cannea see wi it though

[sh1t...I canae write....me Scootish is ne gaed teneet...I need mer beer ]

Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:18 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
That's the thing when you can't see people's faces. You can't tell.

Maybe we should go on webcam

...er no.....don't fink so. I look like Waynetta half the time wiv pizza in gob and beer in hand...so maybe not eh

I loved Waynetta. "Excuse me, I'm having A FAG".
Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Eye caen ye imagine what scary wee people ye cannea see wi it though

[sh1t...I canae write....me Scootish is ne gaed teneet...I need mer beer ]
its drugs u need wae that spellin
Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
You can have as many as u like tomorrow In Sydney
Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:21 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bordy
The best weren't they

Same with Royle family

Umm....choice Pommies :scared: :scared:

Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:26 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by soapy
its drugs u need wae that spellin
I didnae go tu skool

Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

I didnae go tu skool
neither did bordy
Old Mar 4th 2005, 1:39 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Muzza04
And Rugby League is International!!!! not many nations play it. Contested mainly between England( the NW UK specifically), East Coast Australia, and New Zealand.

International for Union....plenty of competent nations...

PS.... Nothing against RL.
Here we go. A fully researched troll at it again.

League is played in more countries than you say pal!

UK
France
Australia
NZ
Russia
Georgia
USA
Fiji
Tonga
Morrocco
Lebanon
Singapore
Holland
PNG
Japan
Greece

shall I continue???

Old Mar 4th 2005, 1:42 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

UK
France
Australia
NZ
Russia
Georgia
USA
Fiji
Tonga
Morrocco
Lebanon
Singapore
Holland
PNG
Japan
Greece

shall I continue???
You're doing your Mr Angry impression again...and you're scaring me :scared: :scared:

I'll go get you another Tooheys...now calm down and start counting again

Old Mar 4th 2005, 1:51 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

UK
France
Australia
NZ
Russia
Georgia
USA
Fiji
Tonga
Morrocco
Lebanon
Singapore
Holland
PNG
Japan
Greece

shall I continue???
Come on Laithlain, it's only played seriously in 3-4 countries. Even you've got to admit that Union is a more popular sport worldwide. Look at the North v South game tomorrow, if this was league instead, then it would get about 20% of the media coverage or audience.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 1:55 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Come on Laithlain, it's only played seriously in 3-4 countries. Even you've got to admit that Union is a more popular sport worldwide. Look at the North v South game tomorrow, if this was league instead, then it would get about 20% of the media coverage or audience.
Bulls**t is it played in 3-4 countries. Union is only strong in UK, France, Oz, NZ and SA, that about it. It has as much justifying to do as much as League beyond this where you find semi-pro/amateur comps.

League could easily have a N v S game, trouble is the union obsessed media deliberately leave League out because its a threat to union, we all know that, hence the 'major League signings'.

Old Mar 4th 2005, 2:02 pm
Lanarkshire Lass

sandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the rough

I am so angry with some of the 'services' in WA.
I mean the so called postal service for a start.
I order an item from the UK, normally takes between 5-10 days maximum to arrive here by airmail, so far bl**dy nothing!

I ring around the local delivery office, the post office even the Aus Post 13 number, but nobody gives a ****! All they say 'its Royal Mails fault'.

Royal Mail are adament that it left the UK, the sender has told me this. It wasnt registered which is a pain but why do people put up with a 2nd rate service?
Id happily pay for more efficiency!
Its so annoying.

Secondly why to Perth trains leaving Perth dont not advertise then wont be stopping at all stations until youre sat down in the thing and as it goes??

I ended up in Warwick as it wouldnt stop at Glendalough, and i changed at Warwick and had to go back in the city all because of some dope who came up with that stupid idea!
And to top it off i was stuck on a train full of ping pong (AFL) fans!!! AAHHHH!!!
It tells you on each platform, which stops your train will make.
As for the post, if I post a letter to the UK on a Monday, it arrives on the Friday of the same week, many letters have come to us from the UK, and several have arrived SIX weeks after the date of posting on the envelope. Dont let one bad experience tarnish your life over here.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 2:09 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by sandradee
It tells you on each platform, which stops your train will make.
As for the post, if I post a letter to the UK on a Monday, it arrives on the Friday of the same week, many letters have come to us from the UK, and several have arrived SIX weeks after the date of posting on the envelope. Dont let one bad experience tarnish your life over here.
Thanks for the only sensible reply.

Old Mar 4th 2005, 2:30 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Bulls**t is it played in 3-4 countries. Union is only strong in UK, France, Oz, NZ and SA, that about it. It has as much justifying to do as much as League beyond this where you find semi-pro/amateur comps.

League could easily have a N v S game, trouble is the union obsessed media deliberately leave League out because its a threat to union, we all know that, hence the 'major League signings'.
Sure there are probably about 9-10 countries where union is a serious sport, but it's still more than league. Players are moving to union because of the money & I guess for some of them because it's not as hard on the body. Not because league is a threat to union .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.