Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

just when i thought it was all over

just when i thought it was all over

Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future
Default just when i thought it was all over

got our visas today and, of course texted all the family. tonight my youngest daughter tells me she has cancelled the holiday she had booked to see us in the new year because she and her boyfriend are going to apply.

so what i'm asking is, does anybody have any recommendations for an agent? the will be skilled independent. and she also asked me to ask how much an agent is likely to cost her.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:56 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: just when i thought it was all over

Originally Posted by ahoy
got our visas today and, of course texted all the family. tonight my youngest daughter tells me she has cancelled the holiday she had booked to see us in the new year because she and her boyfriend are going to apply.

so what i'm asking is, does anybody have any recommendations for an agent? the will be skilled independent. and she also asked me to ask how much an agent is likely to cost her.
I can recommend Louise Jordan of Australian Visa Consultant Pty, Penguin Plaza, 63 Penguin Road, Shoalwater, WA 6168. www.australianvisa.com email: [email protected]
Great personal service
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:58 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I can rec'd George Lombard at www.austimmigration.com.au

If you/she got in touch he would be able to advice of costs
He is great!

Claire
x
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:47 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

I can highly recommend http://www.southerncrossalliance.com/ - they've been great with us so far. We send an email during the evening and a reply by the morning is always guaranteed. Excellent!

Not sure of the costs though sorry as the employer is paying for it.

HTH
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:54 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

I can recommend Alan Collett and Marina Towner of Go Matilda. A very professional and friendly service.

[email protected]
Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534
Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
Managing Director - Go Matilda (Australia) Pty Limited
Website www.gomatilda.com
Offices at Enterprise House, Ocean Village, Southampton, Hampshire, England,
SO14 3XB. - T +44 (0)2380 488777,
Suite 408, 370 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia - T +61 (0)3 9686 5580, and
3/267 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000, Australia - T +61 (0)8 9261 7762
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:27 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

I would recommend Peter Elliott from Wessex Migration. Its only Peter and his son James that run the company, but they are very professional and know exactly who you are when you call, your not just a name or number.

They have been extremely helpful and patient with us in our application, and dont seem to mind umpteen phone calls about what probably are, really stupid questions!

I Cannot recommend them highly enough. Not sure on prices though Im afraid, think ours were about £1,000, but she would need to check.

His telephone number is 01202 738999.

Good luck with whoever she decides to choose.

Jo
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Joanne
I would recommend Peter Elliott from Wessex Migration. Its only Peter and his son James that run the company, but they are very professional and know exactly who you are when you call, your not just a name or number.

They have been extremely helpful and patient with us in our application, and dont seem to mind umpteen phone calls about what probably are, really stupid questions!

I Cannot recommend them highly enough. Not sure on prices though Im afraid, think ours were about £1,000, but she would need to check.

His telephone number is 01202 738999.

Good luck with whoever she decides to choose.

Jo
thanks to everyone who has replied. we didn't use an agent so its very useful. good luck to you all with the applications!