Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just want to get an idea of numbers

Wikiposts

Just want to get an idea of numbers

Old Dec 19th 2003, 11:53 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum

Mrs DB...you are a heartless soul really...fancy telling me all about your christmas knowing i shall be sobbing here by myself...MWAAAAAAAH

Podgy, sorry! I will send you a postcard if you like?
Old Dec 20th 2003, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Will be heading 'Up North' to a land of no computers for a few days from Xmas Eve but will be back in touch well before New Year. Where's the party ?
Old Dec 20th 2003, 12:28 am
Badge

right here.....in cyberspace..

Old Dec 20th 2003, 12:36 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be on here on and off over xmas.....not sure about New Year...but any party invites will be gratefully recieved
Old Dec 20th 2003, 1:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I shall be here as much as possible, MIL and family fights permitting.
Can't afford to go out anyway as my shipping company have just decided to send me their final bill...... small matter of £200 discrepancy between the quote and the bill -which is a lot when the total is only £900! (plus they have lost a box/package somewhere.....43 left my flat, 42 were loaded onto the ship)

Pollyana the pi**ed off!
Old Dec 20th 2003, 1:23 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
I shall be here as much as possible, MIL and family fights permitting.
Can't afford to go out anyway as my shipping company have just decided to send me their final bill...... small matter of £200 discrepancy between the quote and the bill -which is a lot when the total is only £900! (plus they have lost a box/package somewhere.....43 left my flat, 42 were loaded onto the ship)

Pollyana the pi**ed off!

christ they've got a bloody cheek!!.........hope they find your box Pollyana...
Old Dec 20th 2003, 1:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

So do I. Flaming company! And they wait until Christmas (when the banks are shut) and the actual day the ship docks, to tell me that they want the cash. So I will probably get landed with horrendous storage charges over Christmas into the bargain!
I'll keep you posted - you'll hear the gnashing of teeth in the distance......

And I seem to remember saying I would recommend them through the forum if I was happy with the service....... I'll let you make up your own minds as to that one, but I wouldn't be rushing down to ALS World Movements of Hove in a hurry.......

Pollyana, Pi**ed off Postie!
Old Dec 20th 2003, 1:34 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just want to get an idea of numbers

Originally posted by badgersmount
Ok - so everyone is out doing their Xmas Shopping - I should I suppose.

As this forum will inevitably slow down until New Year, I just need to know how many people will be in over the next week, so I can plan drinks etc.

I will be in till about Christmas Eve, then away to about New Year's Eve..a week's absence - even got a note from my Mum to excuse me, if you need to see it

anyone else?

Badge
We will be around for the next two or three weeks, before setting off on our adventure. Mines a large G&T cheers Badgers

Old Dec 20th 2003, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I will be around until New Years day, then we will be preparing to jet off into the sunset a few days later. No more internet access for me until I reach the States after that. But I will be searching out an internet site at Disney and will try and send you all a goey Disney New Years kiss from Mickey x
Old Dec 20th 2003, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

What time does the party start.
We are staying in good old pompey.
Family are still pissed off with us so no invites
Old Dec 20th 2003, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

GengaKev is an unknown quantity at this point

12 Hour shift on Christmas day, joy.
Start saving up jokes to post to make it more bareable-please!
Old Dec 20th 2003, 2:55 am
earlswood

Merry Crimbo everyone

I'm cooking for 12 xmas day so may need to escape for an hour!!

If I don't make it until new year it's probably becouse I'm too p****d to type

So HAPPY NEW YEAR Just in case

Old Dec 20th 2003, 4:39 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Usually I have to work(last couple of years my parttime job was cleaning hotel rooms......), but now none! My work experience job/place is closed, so free from 25 till 4 jan! wooohooooo
Will be on here regularly as usual....

25 th: having lunch at in laws, will probably, hopefully be home in the evening. In the early morning sleeping.
26 th: having dinner at my parents. So probably on here around midday. Actually maybe more, my parents computer is in their living room! he he.

31: in the evening and night all over the place.
Some aussie/dutch friends who are from Hillary's, Perth will be over at my parents house, will go and visit them, will be fun!
Can you believe they are only over for a week!! Just to visit family and stuff, and then back!! They have enough money, which helps. And they come over about every other year, and don't care for Holland much anymore, so they just do it to visit their parents, family!

And to Mrs Dagboy!

I'll be biking up and down all over the place new years eve, in the cold, and probably in the snow or rain or hail...... And I'll be doing at least 20 kms! Erghhh
I'd take the car, but I won't get my husband not to drink, and I won't be drinking much, but a bit more than what would be legal. And I believe in no drinking at all if driving anyway.
Old Dec 20th 2003, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll be away on the 25th and 26th but then me and Dave will be returning home to sort out the house ready for the shippers to come. I've spent today packing all the suitcases - what a joy I don't think and then its my last night at work tonight

happy Christmas everyone

Claire
Old Dec 20th 2003, 5:21 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Badge, get a BIG bottle of voddy in for me, would you as I am off to the M-I-L from hell's house on Xmas Day - back on the 28th and will be in dire need of succour.

:scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.