Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just told the outlaws

Just told the outlaws

Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Just told the outlaws

Just told the outlaws we have passed the TRA and there might be a good chance of moving to Oz,a big weight of our minds... we know its only the first stage but again, from the advice given on this site doing it sooner than later was the best option.
I think it was taken well but i'm sure there will be some talking behind closed doors tonight..

Question:-) can anybody put a guess on the chances of going to Oz if you pass the TRA...good chance or not??
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:35 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just told the outlaws

Once you've passed TRA you're pretty much in unless you've got a really bad criminal record or something shows up on the meds (god forbid!)

We told our parents when we passed and was certainly a weight off our shoulders too!!

Enjoy the moment and good luck with the next stage
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto...the tra is the worst part,as long as youv got good health and no criminal record,your more or less in......good luck

tracey
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

We told my husbands parents last week....they seemed ok as they don't see us that often (twice a year max). We did seem to get the impression they expect us to fly back every year....mmmm may let them think that for the moment. Am tackling my brother next week...probably going to be harder as he's my only blood family now.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

thanks all..... fairly much the same for all...it easy for me as my parents are dead and were not the closest of family anyway one of my sisters i've only seen twice in over 30 years...it my wife who has to now tell her brother...i think that could be the problem...dont know play it by ear