Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just starting out

Just starting out

Old Jun 19th 2004, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Cardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to all
Default Just starting out

Hi All,

I am relativley new to this forum, but have been following several posts and on (rare) occasion offered my humble opion to others topics.

As I still have 2 years left before I meet the ACS minimum requirement of six years IT experience I know I am in for the long slog, however I, like many others I am sure, am finding this forum a huge source of insperation, it's great reading when someone has had thier visa approved.

I was lucky enough to spend a year in Oz between 99 and 2k, since I arrived back in the UK (unqualfied and unskilled) I have been working my ass off gainning the required experience and sitting my MCSE exams to get back there for good.

I know I am not posting a question here, or offering help to anybody but I just wonted to introduce myself and say hi.....
.........so HI ALL.

cheers
Cardos
Old Jun 19th 2004, 11:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just starting out

Hello Cardos.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy
Old Jun 19th 2004, 11:24 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Hi Cardos

Welcome and good luck with your quest

Julia
Old Jun 20th 2004, 10:27 am
Waitin for my RPL result.

phyonics is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi and good luck.
Nice to see someone committed to working at it even though its a couple of years away. Don't lose that spirit.

If you hang around here you'll know all about the process by the time you're ready to apply anyway

Marko
Old Jun 20th 2004, 10:46 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hiya Cardos,

2 years will pass by realy quickly, take my word for it.

Remember you came back in 2k and it's now 04!

Keep up with it and remember you have a nice life in a warm climate ahead.

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 20th 2004, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Cardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to all

Thanks guys,

I'm going to be checking in here alot over the next few years so am looking forwards to hearing others sucsess story's whilst mine is ongoing.

Cheers all
Cardos