Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just started to watch The Heart Doctor

Just started to watch The Heart Doctor

Old Feb 9th 2024, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just started to watch The Heart Doctor

Just wanted to say this tv series was recommended in the tv pages of a newspaper my husband buys at at weekend so I thought I would “give it a go” not expecting too much and I really enjoy watching it, I am currently on season 1, I really enjoy the “quick/dry” humour which is delivered excellently but the actors which is this day and age is rare I checked last night and it was filmed in 2013…. now please do not be offended but there was nothing like this tv series when we lived in Aus and that was something I/we missed, good comedians, comedy shows (without it being silly) well done to the writers
Old Feb 10th 2024, 9:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just started to watch The Heart Doctor

It's a great little series - I think there is a new season out just now which I need to catch up with. I started watching it a long time ago - on the plane over to UK and then got hooked so was really happy when it landed in UK. Called Doctor Doctor here.
Old Feb 22nd 2024, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
It's a great little series - I think there is a new season out just now which I need to catch up with. I started watching it a long time ago - on the plane over to UK and then got hooked so was really happy when it landed in UK. Called Doctor Doctor here.
Just started the 2nd series and it’s just as quick witted and still makes me lol, I noticed the first series started in 2013 so a couple of years after we had left Australia. How are you quoll? still enjoying Canberra and how are your sons and grandchildren, I often think of you when I drive through Cambridgeshire on one of my “reccies” take care x
Old Feb 23rd 2024, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Liking Canberra? No not really but it is what it is and I havent yet found the right moment to get home for my sanity hit. Sadly I have no one left in Cambridge for the first time in my life so I feel a bit adrift. One son lives just outside London and I can stay with him but his wife is not well so that would be rather an imposition. And, for the first time in my life, too, I will have to hire a car!!! The UK son came for Christmas - just under 3 weeks which was fabulous for us (and he was much rejuvenated by it apparently) and he definitely wants us to go over. The DH cant bear to leave Australia which is sad because I thought I had got him used to international travel - he's slipped back into old habits. Other son is doing the self sufficiency thing down in Gippsland so he's impoverished but happy so he wont be going with me either. It'll be one of those wake up on Monday and say "I think I will go tomorrow" kinda deals! Give my love next time you drive through - it's definitely one of the best places in Britain to live imho.