Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just sent Visa appl'n!!!! Next sell house!!!!

Just sent Visa appl'n!!!! Next sell house!!!!

Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

marie_chris is on a distinguished road
Talking Just sent Visa appl'n!!!! Next sell house!!!!

Hi all,

I haven't been posting regularly but I just had to share my news - my boyfriend has just dropped our visa application off with DHL everything is going so quickly I just hope it stays that way! Next on my list is getting the estate agents in next week!!!! :scared: I know that seems crazy as the form hasn't hit the DIMIA's door but even if Oz doesn't work out we wouldn't be staying where we are at now anyway!!! I'm soooo excited, but sick with fear too!! I honestly feel for those who have taken many months to get to the application stage as it must be absolute torture waiting for good news or any news for that matter!

anyway, I'll think good thoughts for everyone! back to work

Maz x
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:38 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just sent Visa appl'n!!!! Next sell house!!!!

Originally Posted by marie_chris
Hi all,

I haven't been posting regularly but I just had to share my news - my boyfriend has just dropped our visa application off with DHL everything is going so quickly I just hope it stays that way! Next on my list is getting the estate agents in next week!!!! :scared: I know that seems crazy as the form hasn't hit the DIMIA's door but even if Oz doesn't work out we wouldn't be staying where we are at now anyway!!! I'm soooo excited, but sick with fear too!! I honestly feel for those who have taken many months to get to the application stage as it must be absolute torture waiting for good news or any news for that matter!

anyway, I'll think good thoughts for everyone! back to work

Maz x
Hi Maz

It's a nice feeling getting everything sent off!

And I think you are right to press on with getting your house on the market, particularly as you say that you wouldn't be staying if (heaven forbid!) the visas didn't come off. We put our house on the market as soon as our application was in - visas were granted 2 months ago and we are still sitting here with a house to sell......

Good luck with everything.

Binbird
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

marie_chris is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just sent Visa appl'n!!!! Next sell house!!!!

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi Maz

It's a nice feeling getting everything sent off!

And I think you are right to press on with getting your house on the market, particularly as you say that you wouldn't be staying if (heaven forbid!) the visas didn't come off. We put our house on the market as soon as our application was in - visas were granted 2 months ago and we are still sitting here with a house to sell......

Good luck with everything.

Binbird
Thanks Binbird - I've seen a few others that appear to be having hassles with selling their house so that's why I thought to hell with it! Congrats on getting the visa and best of luck in selling your house. I'll look out for the post that says it's sold!!!

Maz x