Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

just to say hello.

just to say hello.

Old Sep 5th 2005, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

monkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant future
Wink just to say hello.

Ive been reading your threads for about 2 weeks as me mark and rachel my wife are hopefully moving to perth at the end of nov, well hopefully. We hav'nt booked our flights or got the removal firm to come and give us a quote, infact we hav'nt decided what removal co as yet, Ahhhhhhhhh theres just so much to do and so little time.
We have also just accepted an offer on our house and we have just heard that the buyers have sent off there cheque for the survey, do you think we're pushing it time wise? Haha..... well nothing like a challenge! Anyway I would just like to say thankyou to all of you for the unknowing help in answering and asking a lot of questions that I intended to ask for our huge step into the unknown and I can honestly say its been a pleasure. thankyou from both of us and I will be a regular reader of these facinating threads. And all the best to anyone who is going through the same as us.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just to say hello.

Originally Posted by monkeymark
Ive been reading your threads for about 2 weeks as me mark and rachel my wife are hopefully moving to perth at the end of nov, well hopefully. We hav'nt booked our flights or got the removal firm to come and give us a quote, infact we hav'nt decided what removal co as yet, Ahhhhhhhhh theres just so much to do and so little time.
We have also just accepted an offer on our house and we have just heard that the buyers have sent off there cheque for the survey, do you think we're pushing it time wise? Haha..... well nothing like a challenge! Anyway I would just like to say thankyou to all of you for the unknowing help in answering and asking a lot of questions that I intended to ask for our huge step into the unknown and I can honestly say its been a pleasure. thankyou from both of us and I will be a regular reader of these facinating threads. And all the best to anyone who is going through the same as us.
hi monkeymark.

i hope all goes well. did you apply on the MODL?
T.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

monkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tableland
hi monkeymark.

i hope all goes well. did you apply on the MODL?
T.
the MODL sorry youl have to explain new to these abrevs
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond repute

the MODL sorry youl have to explain new to these abrevs
Sorry. It stands for Migration Occupations in Demand List and is one of the methods you can use to move to Australia. I just wondered if you used this method to get your visa.

Regards

T.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:17 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ,Just wanted to wish you Good luck. Lor
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tableland
Sorry. It stands for Migration Occupations in Demand List and is one of the methods you can use to move to Australia. I just wondered if you used this method to get your visa.

Regards

T.
ah yes rachel is a hairdresser so shes the one with all the points. Im a carpenter/ plasterer well bit of what youd call a multitrader so hopefully shoudnt have to much trouble in perth finding a job. Well fingers crossed anyway. Thanks for the abrev description.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lor
Hi ,Just wanted to wish you Good luck. Lor
well thankyou. Wow nice pair
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

ah yes rachel is a hairdresser so shes the one with all the points. Im a carpenter/ plasterer well bit of what youd call a multitrader so hopefully shoudnt have to much trouble in perth finding a job. Well fingers crossed anyway. Thanks for the abrev description.
Sounds like you'll both be fine. Both these occupations are in demand in Aus.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shouldn't think you'll have any trouble at all with those skills. Best of luck.
T.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:30 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

well thankyou. Wow nice pair
There's rather a lot of them on the forum at the mo'....
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:34 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
There's rather a lot of them on the forum at the mo'....
Yes but mine welcomed you first!!
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:38 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome
You dont live in essex do you?
My sister in law has just bought a house in which the couple are going to Perth and the surveys being done this week!!
I know its a long shot but you never know!!

Good Luck
Kris x
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Hi and welcome
You dont live in essex do you?
My sister in law has just bought a house in which the couple are going to Perth and the surveys being done this week!!
I know its a long shot but you never know!!

Good Luck
Kris x
actually!!!!! no we don't but not far just across the bridge in a little place called Belvedere not for from essex about 20 mins drive
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lor
Yes but mine welcomed you first!!
Old Sep 5th 2005, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hello and welcome and good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.