Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

just a quuickie! code from QLD to uk please

just a quuickie! code from QLD to uk please

Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default just a quuickie! code from QLD to uk please

after my interview last week my friend has one tonight at ten but the woman who interviewed said she had a problem getting through so i just want to make sure the code is right, is it 0044 then drop off the 0?

ta, deb
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: just a quuickie! code from QLD to uk please

Originally Posted by debbiemc
after my interview last week my friend has one tonight at ten but the woman who interviewed said she had a problem getting through so i just want to make sure the code is right, is it 0044 then drop off the 0?

ta, deb
Hi Deb

We're in Perth and we have to dial 00 11 44 then drop 0 so I'm sure it's the same all over Aus

Linz
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lindseyden
Hi Deb

We're in Perth and we have to dial 00 11 44 then drop 0 so I'm sure it's the same all over Aus

Linz

much appreciated linz, thanks, k on the way
Old Mar 19th 2006, 8:02 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debbiemc
much appreciated linz, thanks, k on the way
if ure with telstra.....

0011 44 then drop the 0 in the uk area code b4 you dial is one rate....

if you plan to stay on the fone for an hour..... it costs a standard fee of $5.29

and you dial 0018 44 then drop the 0 in the uk area code b4 ya dial....

boomie
xx
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Boomie
if ure with telstra.....

0011 44 then drop the 0 in the uk area code b4 you dial is one rate....

if you plan to stay on the fone for an hour..... it costs a standard fee of $5.29

and you dial 0018 44 then drop the 0 in the uk area code b4 ya dial....

boomie
xx
cheers boomie, she got through anyway and got a job too