Just a quickie

Old Apr 24th 2004, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future
Default Just a quickie

We are going for the skilled sponsored designated area visa, but they ask in the application for proof that you are related to the person sponsoring u, how do u provide this. In our case it is an aunt, surely they cant expect us to get her birth cert and mothers bert cert, as they are sisters and this could be the only way to prove they are related. Is there any other way to prove this.

Do i make any sense?
Old Apr 24th 2004, 11:18 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

eeerrmm? how else would you propose you'd do it?

You need birth certificates and any marriage certificates to proove name changes, and if they've ever been divorced then it gets really tough, or adoption, now thats even better

sorry, i sound sarky, if you need any more help pm me and i'll look at my "migration file" and tell you exactly what i sent
Old Apr 25th 2004, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future

I thought that would be the answer, but cant the aunt in Oz take her docs herself to the immigration dept, rather than send them to me then i send them to Oz etc.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 1:04 am
ABCDiamond

If you need copies of Birth Certs etc, here is a link to help

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/registr...rtificates.asp

Costs are:

Online / Postal / Phone / Fax Fees for events in England and Wales

Standard Service

Full certificate of birth, marriage, death or adoption £11.50
Full certificate of birth, marriage, death or adoption (with GRO index supplied)
Online £7.00
By post, phone or fax £8.50

Old Apr 25th 2004, 5:42 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by midge04
I thought that would be the answer, but cant the aunt in Oz take her docs herself to the immigration dept, rather than send them to me then i send them to Oz etc.
Thats the way we did it, my Cousin had hers copied and certified in Aus, then sent them to me. I think that this must be the best way to do it as all the stuff should be sent in with your application Its tough enough without confusing the issue with different pieces of paper being sent from all over the shop. Anyway, how would they know who it was from and to which one out of hundreds of cases it belonged to?

Take a bit of time to do it all properly and that way you should hit fewer hassels along the way. Good luck
Old Apr 25th 2004, 7:57 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a quickie

Yes, the Department of Immigration WILL require you to provide the long form birth certificates, in which your mother's birth certificate and that of your Aunt should show the same parents.

Best regards.

Originally posted by midge04
We are going for the skilled sponsored designated area visa, but they ask in the application for proof that you are related to the person sponsoring u, how do u provide this. In our case it is an aunt, surely they cant expect us to get her birth cert and mothers bert cert, as they are sisters and this could be the only way to prove they are related. Is there any other way to prove this.

Do i make any sense?