Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just Ordered my cartons from PSS!!!!

Just Ordered my cartons from PSS!!!!

Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:35 am
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice
Default Just Ordered my cartons from PSS!!!!

...exciting stuff eh!! ..well, maybe not for you lot!!

I've ordered 6 Tea cartons for now, as we haven't got that much stuff! Will have to order more if we can't fit it all in!!

Last edited by GrantP; Jul 4th 2005 at 10:40 am.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:39 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Ordered my cartons from PSS!!!!

Good luck Grant

(I can't bring myself to say it Polly )
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:42 am
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
Good luck Grant

(I can't bring myself to say it Polly )
Thanks! ....but what am I missing with the Polly comment????
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GrantP
Thanks! ....but what am I missing with the Polly comment????
Hi Grant,

Let's just say PSS are not too popular with Polly.....or with one or two others on the site.

But don't worry.......I'm sure they get something right sometimes
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:18 pm
Welsh Member!!

Originally Posted by Bix
Hi Grant,

Let's just say PSS are not too popular with Polly.....or with one or two others on the site.

But don't worry.......I'm sure they get something right sometimes
Oh?? ....Ok, but it's through various good comments about PSS that I chose to use them!!

...just have to hope that everything goes really smoothly!! The girlfriend won't be happy if the stuff goes missing!!! :scared:
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:51 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GrantP
Oh?? ....Ok, but it's through various good comments about PSS that I chose to use them!!
I thought they had one of the best reputations on here too??
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:53 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

You should be OK, I know down here in Kent they are a bit crap...
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:59 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
You should be OK, I know down here in Kent they are a bit crap...

Pray tell? I've booked them and I need something new to stress about
Old Jul 4th 2005, 2:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Grant,

I owe both you and PSS an apology.

Every company gets an occassional slating but the one I was thinking of was in fact Anglo Pacific.

They continually get bad press.

Really sorry
Old Jul 4th 2005, 2:20 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Grant,

I owe both you and PSS an apology.

Every company gets an occassional slating but the one I was thinking of was in fact Anglo Pacific.

They continually get bad press.

Really sorry
Go and stand in the corner you naughty lion
Old Jul 4th 2005, 2:27 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Phew! Thought I'd missed something there! PSS will be here in 23 days (and counting . . . . !)

Binbird
Old Jul 4th 2005, 2:35 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

You had me worried then :scared: ...... We've got PSS coming next week!
I'm glad I kept reading and noticed that there had been a blip!
Lorraine
Old Jul 4th 2005, 2:45 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Pray tell? I've booked them and I need something new to stress about
A friend of mine had a few problems, they didnt pack very well and had to leave stuff behind when in actual fact there was loads of room, to name but one thing BUT the people who did the packing were subcontracted by PSS, so not sure if this is the "norm" for Kent or just a one off but we wont be using them, or that Pathetic lot.....
Old Jul 4th 2005, 2:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by fraser
Go and stand in the corner you naughty lion
I am suitably embarrassed
Attached Images   
Old Jul 4th 2005, 2:51 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bridiej
A friend of mine had a few problems, they didnt pack very well and had to leave stuff behind when in actual fact there was loads of room, to name but one thing BUT the people who did the packing were subcontracted by PSS, so not sure if this is the "norm" for Kent or just a one off but we wont be using them, or that Pathetic lot.....

As we have understood things, PSS are not the only ones that sub-contract out. All removal companies do it if there are very busy, just luck of the draw I suppose.
Lorraine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.