Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just a nice tale, along with cute piccies!

Just a nice tale, along with cute piccies!

Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:36 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just a nice tale, along with cute piccies!

How cute is this?

I truly am living in a remarkable country! And we have THE cutest animals (AND some of the most deadly - I know!) But I thought you would appreciate how cute this is...!

At home in Victoria the temperature has been above 44 degrees all week and they are forecasting another week of 40+ temperatures. Power is failing, trains have stopped running because tracks are buckling under the heat.

It’s just scorching, and it seems that the people are not the only ones suffering.

Check out these photos of a little Koala which just walked onto a back porch looking for a bit of heat relief.

The woman filled up a bucket for it and this is what happened!

I want one! ...
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a nice tale, along with cute piccies!

Funny I thought they were in Adelaide! That's the version I got anyway

You should post your other picture thing about New Jersey
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wendy
Funny I thought they were in Adelaide! That's the version I got anyway

You should post your other picture thing about New Jersey
Oh you know how it goes, they were prob in the UK trying to get out of the snow! ...

You like them New Jersey types don't ya! ...
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Oh you know how it goes, they were prob in the UK trying to get out of the snow! ...

You like them New Jersey types don't ya! ...

Oh yes, how could I not, they were so sexy!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

I got these pictures this morning from my sister (also in Perth) how lovely, makes me feel all warm inside. So cute. The poor thing was probably desperate for water and to escape from the heat.

Hope you guys (in the heat) are having a better time of it now?

M
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Daughter says they're fake I wonder where mum is, the babies we have are never without mum
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:47 am
Account Closed

Oh yes, how could I not, they were so sexy!
I think you're in love! ...

Originally Posted by margy
I got these pictures this morning from my sister (also in Perth) how lovely, makes me feel all warm inside. So cute. The poor thing was probably desperate for water and to escape from the heat.

M
Def cooled down a bit at the Gold Coast, but still hot. Dunno about 'down sarf' tho ... prob still roasting.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Daughter says they're fake I wonder where mum is, the babies we have are never without mum
Awww stop it at once! ... don't spoil the fun aye ...
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by margy

M
It's down to 34 today, same tomorrow but then it's back to 43ish for Friday and Saturday. There will be a cold change on Saturday, hopefully it will be early in the day before it gets to 44 as well
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You mean it's not real?

I'd never have guessed
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You mean it's not real?

I'd never have guessed
Can't say she's daft can you?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:01 am
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

Our problem is we have kangaroos turning up looking for water. It's a bit crazy to come home and find a massive dead kangaroo on your front lawn or a live one eating your garden!!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 2:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...t-stricken-mum
Poor thing
Old Feb 5th 2009, 2:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Presumably they are reunited now though.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 2:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Presumably they are reunited now though.

Probably. They will release them back into the wild once they have recovered.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.