Just Joined BE

Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

Candice"n"Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Just Joined BE

Hi guys we are new to BE have been going on AdelaideBrits for a few weeks and this is sure different not sure how to get around at the mo but will get used to it. If anyone is interested my our timeline is:

Process started June 03
TRA sent Nov 03
TRA refused Feb 04
TRA appeal sent May 04
TRA said YES 2nd Aug 04
SIR sent 20 Aug 04 (now not using this route)
STNI sent 24 Aug 04
Hoping to move to Adelaide early 2005.Candice (30) and Darren (30) + 2 kids Keiren (10) and Kennadie (8), one boxer dog Sasha (17 months).
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just Joined BE

Originally Posted by Candice"n"Darren
Hi guys we are new to BE have been going on AdelaideBrits for a few weeks and this is sure different not sure how to get around at the mo but will get used to it. If anyone is interested my our timeline is:

Process started June 03
TRA sent Nov 03
TRA refused Feb 04
TRA appeal sent May 04
TRA said YES 2nd Aug 04
STNI sent 24 Aug 04
Hoping to move to Adelaide early 2005.Candice (30) and Darren (30) + 2 kids Keiren (10) and Kennadie (8), one boxer dog Sasha (17 months).

Hi and welcome!!

Hope things run smoothly in your journey down under.

Hels
xxx
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Just Joined BE

Process started June 03
TRA sent Nov 03
TRA refused Feb 04
TRA appeal sent May 04
TRA said YES 2nd Aug 04
STNI sent 24 Aug 04
Hi Candice,recognised your name from Adelaidebrits ive been on this site for about a week and half and still not sure how to get around.this site is good for getting some good advice but also people tell you what can go wrong and make you really think which to me is a good thing.Anyway welcome to BE im sure you will get some valuable advice i know i have its good to get a different point of view.
Where abouts in yorkshire are you we live in Earby which is on the lancashire/yorkshire border.
SonjaNTony
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:41 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys we are new to BE
Welcome. Hope you've got your sanity in a safe place
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:42 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, welcome to the site. You will probably find you get bored with it after a day or two.
On the other hand you might find yourself getting up for a pee at night & thinking " I might just log in & see whats going on".
Good luck with the application anyway.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:43 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonjaNTony
ive been on this site for about a week and half
You kept that quiet..... Welcome to you too
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:44 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wmoore
You kept that quiet..... Welcome to you too

Its the quiet ones that are worth watching.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:46 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Bordy
Heard that
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

Sorry everyone i think i forgot to introduce myself got a lot on at the mo getting married in vegas in 8 week with that and filling forms and with five kids i forget where i put my head sometimes.
Still havent decided where in Oz we want to go,Tonys an engineer so his job is on the demand list so theres a few places we would like to go.Any suggestions would be appreciated
SonjaNTony
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You mean quiet like me Bordy ?

Welcome to both CnD and SnT
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:51 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Bix

Welcome to both CnD and SnT
Didn't realise that the words 'quiet' and 'Bix' went in the same sentence? Except that one just there ...
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:54 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Bix

Ehhh not that kind of quiet Bix.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:56 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and Welcome to the site.

You will find it a wealth of information. Some very nice and helpful people in this little community of ours.

Best of luck with the application.

Gary

Process started June 03
TRA sent Nov 03
TRA refused Feb 04
TRA appeal sent May 04
TRA said YES 2nd Aug 04
STNI sent 24 Aug 04
Old Sep 1st 2004, 8:33 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Welcome and good luck with everything.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 8:43 pm
Cheeky

Yep guys and a big welcome from me!!!!

And no, Im not going to ask.............no........no

Ask what ? ! ? ! (I hear you all cry!! )

Ok then, are you...er.... taking your .....er.....dog??!! (groan!!)

Sorry guys just messin !!!!!!!!

Cheeky!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.