Just hit 2.5!!

Old Dec 8th 2004, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Just hit 2.5!!

Originally Posted by cazz
XE.com has just hit 2.5
hi its now 2.55
Ive registered with them , but I am getting confused about methods of payment to the OZ account- is it draft - do I put in my oz bank details if so who is the intermitory/ clearing bank or code.
It all seems very complicated, but looks like a good rate.

PLEASE HELP & CLARIFY!!- has any one used them?
Dolly
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:39 pm
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice

Originally Posted by me on Dec 7th
Let's do an experiment. Take the sum of £1000 and hypothetically switch it to US$ today and then AUS$ one month from today.

£1000 = US$1946 = AUD$2490

Let's see how many Aussie dollars US$1946 buys us on Jan 7th 2005., compared to what £1000 buys us at the same date.
Ok, here's what happened.

£1000 today buys $2462

The US$1946 today buys $2554

I watched the numbers every few days and the latter went over $2600 at one point.

Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kingofcats25
Excellent news isn't it? I predicted that it would hit 2.50 a few weeks back and stated that I would eat my sporran if it didn't hit 2.50 before xmas!!! Usual morons on this site would rather offer negative responses than listen to me. Oh well, their lack of intelligence has just bought me a pool for my back yard and change!

Listen and you will learn forum!

Sad that this forum will not listen and would rather try and ridicule and belittle certain members who actually have something valuable and genuinely interesting to say!

Good luck to all of you who listened and enjoy a beer on me!
If your predictions are spot on........couldnt tell me this weeks winning lottery numbers could ya?????