JUST GOT HERE

Old Nov 28th 2007, 8:52 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough
Default JUST GOT HERE

ARRIVED TUES IN PERTH ITS MAD HOT , EVERYONE SEEMS FRIENDLY ,GOT FREE INTERNET IN THE VILLA ITS 745 AM AT THE MO, WAITIN FOR EVERYBODY TO GET UP, BEEN TO A FEW SHOPS ,FEW LITTLE SHOCKS LIKE NEARLY 20 DOLLARS FOR 1KG GRAPES BUT MOST STUFF SAME AS UK ,TRYED VEGIMITE ITS HORRIBLE , FLEW WITH SINGAPORE AIRLINES THEY R ACE , ANYWAY OFF TO WAKE THE KIDS UP
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:02 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JUST GOT HERE

Originally Posted by ivanjjordan
ARRIVED TUES IN PERTH ITS MAD HOT , EVERYONE SEEMS FRIENDLY ,GOT FREE INTERNET IN THE VILLA ITS 745 AM AT THE MO, WAITIN FOR EVERYBODY TO GET UP, BEEN TO A FEW SHOPS ,FEW LITTLE SHOCKS LIKE NEARLY 20 DOLLARS FOR 1KG GRAPES BUT MOST STUFF SAME AS UK ,TRYED VEGIMITE ITS HORRIBLE , FLEW WITH SINGAPORE AIRLINES THEY R ACE , ANYWAY OFF TO WAKE THE KIDS UP
Welcome to Perth.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ivanjordan, welcome to Perth, I would check your watch though cause it's still only 7.08 so it must have been 6.45 when you posted
S xx
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:11 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

SOZ UR RIGHT JUST GOT A ANOTHER HOUR
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. Hope everything goes okay for you.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome and good luck! You will have to work on that vegemite aversion though - dont spread it thick!!!!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Welcome to Perth, is nt it great !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Its a good ten degrees cooler today and will be cooler for the next week so that might help you to settle down. I saw that in the supermarket the other day when I went to buy some grapes, I thought they are having a laugh !
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:43 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Its a good ten degrees cooler today and will be cooler for the next week so that might help you to settle down. I saw that in the supermarket the other day when I went to buy some grapes, I thought they are having a laugh !
You have to buy fruit and veg when it's in season otherwise it's bloody expensive. It's not like the UK where they fly in miniature sweetcorn from Kenya.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:46 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by renth
You have to buy fruit and veg when it's in season otherwise it's bloody expensive. It's not like the UK where they fly in miniature sweetcorn from Kenya.
I see the fruit and veg shop on corner of wanneroo and carramar has shut down.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:34 am
Just Joined

morley_sarah is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome & Good Luck!

It's the start of the 'grape' season hence why they are expensive. They will go down to like $3 by the end of January.

Whereabouts are you staying in Perth?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I see the fruit and veg shop on corner of wanneroo and carramar has shut down.
Has it ? Bugger, I used to go there all the time. I know Wanneroo Council wanted to close them down as apparently they weren't allowed to trade to the general public [their produce was top quality though]. I seem to recall Brian Burke's name being mentioned over it - what a surprise.

Does anyone know of any alternatives in the area ? Please don't say Wanneroo markets, the last produce I bought from there was rotten.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Has it ? Bugger, I used to go there all the time. I know Wanneroo Council wanted to close them down as apparently they weren't allowed to trade to the general public [their produce was top quality though]. I seem to recall Brian Burke's name being mentioned over it - what a surprise.

Does anyone know of any alternatives in the area ? Please don't say Wanneroo markets, the last produce I bought from there was rotten.
We've started using one on Wanneroo road, down past Rons Riding Ranch. It's called "Neerabup" found the fruit really nice.
Tracie
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Welcome to Perth, where abouts are you?

The fruit and veg shop on Wanneroo is apparently opening again soon. Saw a sign outside but can't remember the date if it is the same shop.

Sarah
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

QUOTE]

Congratulations, have a fab time in W.A.

Dave
Oldham

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.