Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just got back........

Just got back........

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Just got back........

.......from a Neil Sedaka concert!!! Mick and I were the only ones there that were under 60!!!
Mick tried every trick in the book to get out of it. We only booked the tickets for a night out, somewhere different. He said about 5pm 'Would I rather go for a nice meal', when I declined that, he siad we couldnt leave Lampard on his own. Lampard is a bloody dog. He then said I looked 'peaky'!!

He gave up and came along.
After we parked at The Burswood, we had a drink, browsed the fabulous hotel, nosed in every shop, then made our way to the Theatre.

All I can say was that this Neil Sedaka bloke was FANTASTIC. I cant believe that he sung all those songs. It was one of the best nights entertainment I have ever experianced. Seriously.
On the way back in the car.....Mick said........'Good wasnt it'
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:11 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Just got back........

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
.......from a Neil Sedaka concert!!! Mick and I were the only ones there that were under 60!!!
Mick tried every trick in the book to get out of it. We only booked the tickets for a night out, somewhere different. He said about 5pm 'Would I rather go for a nice meal', when I declined that, he siad we couldnt leave Lampard on his own. Lampard is a bloody dog. He then said I looked 'peaky'!!

He gave up and came along.
After we parked at The Burswood, we had a drink, browsed the fabulous hotel, nosed in every shop, then made our way to the Theatre.

All I can say was that this Neil Sedaka bloke was FANTASTIC. I cant believe that he sung all those songs. It was one of the best nights entertainment I have ever experianced. Seriously.
Our old man looks just like Neil Sedaka (this is true), oh, and he cant sing either!

Also, have you worded this around the right way ? ! ? ! ?

R.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:29 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just got back........

Originally Posted by sj oldfield

......from a Neil Sedaka concert!!! Mick and I were the only ones there that were under 60!!!

SEE! This is what perth does to people!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Hey jane - you'll be pleased to hear that I have now attended a TUPPERWARE PARTY!!! I am now 100% Aussie.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Oh god Jane and Di me to, well in a fashion. I was sat having coffee (oh what a suprise ) in Jamacia Blue and the girl i know in there so would i like to take a book home and browse over it, yes i said, guess what it was, yep a bloody tupperware book :scared: . Grief isnt it expensive.

Sj Odfield glad the concert was good, i know some of the guys from work also where going, they are all under 35.
Joanne
Old Apr 24th 2005, 5:37 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Hello Di and Jo !!!! Hope you are both well!!?

You are only 100% true Aussie when you hold your own TUPPERWARE Party!!!!!! Please think about first, are you sure you want 'those' type of people in your home!!.....oh woops, sorry forgot, you are both 'those' types of people now !!!! lol lol lol

Jane xx