Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just to clear things up

Just to clear things up

Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:54 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Just to clear things up

To anyone that read this lovely response that i got from WBB aka Mutant......................(the thread has been locked)

Your reply shows you for what you really are and you HAVE changed your tone, I remember the days when you would PM me carrying clecks on other posters, giving me ammunition to fire, the thing was I could see through you then as I can now which is why I never liked or respected you, therefore nothing you say matters to me and I will not lose any sleep over this.

I would just like to "clear my name " here and say that the ONLY thing that i ever sent to him was a link from a thread in one of the other forums (moving back to the UK i think) where some one had said that they had found a lovely house in port Talbot.

I thought that this would be of amusement to him cos he hates the place so much. (Matt was actually sat next to me when i did it)

So if that was me firing ammo, hands up, i did it ONCE!

I don't really want any responses to this, and its not a case of "i've got more friends than you" crap either. I was just shocked at the thought of the friends that i have made on here being led to believe that i am a two faced cow, which isn't true.

Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2004, 11:25 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just to clear things up

Originally posted by hevs
To anyone that read this lovely response that i got from WBB aka Mutant......................(the thread has been locked)

Your reply shows you for what you really are and you HAVE changed your tone, I remember the days when you would PM me carrying clecks on other posters, giving me ammunition to fire, the thing was I could see through you then as I can now which is why I never liked or respected you, therefore nothing you say matters to me and I will not lose any sleep over this.

I would just like to "clear my name " here and say that the ONLY thing that i ever sent to him was a link from a thread in one of the other forums (moving back to the UK i think) where some one had said that they had found a lovely house in port Talbot.

I thought that this would be of amusement to him cos he hates the place so much. (Matt was actually sat next to me when i did it)

I don't really want any responses to this, and its not a case of "i've got more friends than you" crap either. I was just shocked at the thought of the friends that i have made on here being led to believe that i am a two faced cow, which isn't true.

Cheers

Wow, don't know how you can show your face in here after doing that.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 11:33 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs

I usually read your posts and rarely read WBB's, says something doen't it...
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:47 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

There I was hoping the leopard had finally changed his spots.

I must be the eternal bloody optimist. Oh well.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 1:29 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Cheers

Disguise it however you want, but you and I know the truth.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 1:33 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mutant
Disguise it however you want, but you and I know the truth.
yeah, whatever, wierdo

End of.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 1:46 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

yeah, whatever, wierdo

End of.
This is getting sub playground level so this will be my last word to you, get over it, I have.

Old Jul 9th 2004, 2:44 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

This is getting sub playground level so this will be my last word to you, get over it, I have.

Think she got over it about 12 posts back.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 2:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hevs my my
dont bite its just another wind up:lecture:
Old Jul 9th 2004, 2:52 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Bordy
Think she got over it about 12 posts back.
Not you again!

Are you her mouthpiece now or something? I think she can do just fine without a halfwit jumping in.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 2:53 pm
Banned

Originally posted by soapy
Oh hevs my my
dont bite its just another wind up:lecture:
Another newbie know it all.

Old Jul 9th 2004, 2:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha h a sorry GOD, ill think b4 i speak next time
Old Jul 9th 2004, 5:10 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Like you then - Joined in June 2004 this time......heck of a newbie know it all?

New people are wanted and liked on this forum.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:47 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Not you again!

Are you her mouthpiece now or something? I think she can do just fine without a halfwit jumping in.
Better a half wit than a total f**kw1t that wbb was. Got nothing better to do than troll around. Not seen you add anything here.