Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just Bursting to tell someone!!

Just Bursting to tell someone!!

Old Aug 30th 2006, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just Bursting to tell someone!!

Why are people NEVER there when you have good news - my OH is not answering his phone and nor are my friends, and the kids are in school!!

Anyway, I just have to tell someone!! My little (big) babe, who started diving just under 6 months ago, and who appears to be pretty good at it, has been offered a trial place in the New South Wales Instiute of Sport. She will be sooooooooo chuffed when she gets in from school! Only 12 people from about aged 10 (she will be the youngest and she turned 10 last week) up to about 25 in the whole of NSW have a place in the Institute at any one time.

Please wish her luck, and hope that she gets offered a full time spot after the trial period

AHH - I am not quite bursting so much with news now!!

Rudi
x
Old Aug 30th 2006, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Bursting to tell someone!!

Well done to your little one
Old Aug 30th 2006, 3:22 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rudi
Why are people NEVER there when you have good news - my OH is not answering his phone and nor are my friends, and the kids are in school!!

Anyway, I just have to tell someone!! My little (big) babe, who started diving just under 6 months ago, and who appears to be pretty good at it, has been offered a trial place in the New South Wales Instiute of Sport. She will be sooooooooo chuffed when she gets in from school! Only 12 people from about aged 10 (she will be the youngest and she turned 10 last week) up to about 25 in the whole of NSW have a place in the Institute at any one time.

Please wish her luck, and hope that she gets offered a full time spot after the trial period

Rudi
x
Bloody great

WELL DONE LITTLE (BIG) BABE RUDI
Old Aug 30th 2006, 3:23 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done to her and I hope she gets through the trial with flying colours
Old Aug 30th 2006, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Rudi]Why are people NEVER there when you have good news - my OH is not answering his phone and nor are my friends, and the kids are in school!!

Congratulations.....let us know what she says when she comes home from school.

Isn't it great to be a proud mum. When my son was made Head Chorister at Lichfield Cathedral I thought I would burst with pride.

He is 21 now and still makes me proud

Sharon
Old Aug 30th 2006, 3:32 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Congratulations on the good news! You must be a very proud Mum right now.....please let us know what the little one says!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 4:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news. Many congrats to your daughter. Hope she gets through the trial, but even if she doesn't she's done fantastically well and will only get better and better
Old Aug 30th 2006, 6:31 am
toplad

well done to your daughter, hope she is as made up as you are......

Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:18 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Rudi
x

Well done
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:21 am
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Rudi
x
Fantastic news, sending her loads and loads of good luck I can't wait to be a primary school teacher in oz and bring up a family there. There are some many exciting opportunities.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:25 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Is there no end to her talent?! You have every right to be proud and shout it from the roof tops. It's a fantastic achievement. Look forward to all the details when we see you next. . . .

B

x
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

rpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud of

Fanbloodytastic!! Thats quite an achievement and you must be very proud.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:59 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Huge congrats to her !!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:13 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Aug 30th 2006, 12:04 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, well done!!!!

Congratulations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.