Reload this Page >

Just another normal Saturday...

Wikiposts

Just another normal Saturday...

Old Aug 16th 2003, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

gbarker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just another normal Saturday...

Showed some people around the flat we are selling, showed some people around the house we are selling, had a haircut, played a round of golf....oh....and a phone call from our migration agent telling us WE GOT IT!!!! 11months and 4 days.

Glenn & Jan
Old Aug 16th 2003, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

well done

onwards and upwards

cheers

richard
Old Aug 16th 2003, 5:29 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Not bad for a day's work, is it?

Well done.

Steve.
Attached Thumbnails Just another normal Saturday...-simp2.jpg  
Old Aug 16th 2003, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news, have a good night celebrating. The fun starts now!

Where are you heading to?
Old Aug 16th 2003, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

gbarker is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, Tina.

The Champers is going down a treat as we speak.

We are heading to the Brisbane area...not quite sure where yet, but I'm sure we will have a great time just looking round all the gorgeous places north & south looking for the perfect spot. I guess it will also depend on where the work is.

Depending on the sale of our property we should be heading out in November. I'm really looking forward to going in to work on Monday and handing my notice in! (Jan has already settled into the lifestyle of a lady of leisure for the last few months - I think I'm going to have REAL problems persuading her that she NEEDS the mental stimulation of a 40+ hour per week job once we get out there!)

Glenn & Jan
Old Aug 16th 2003, 9:40 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS. and good luck!