Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just about 2 send ....1 last hitch

Just about 2 send ....1 last hitch

Old Mar 9th 2004, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Exclamation Just about 2 send ....1 last hitch

Im just about to send my independant skilled application in......but of course nothing is ever that simple in this process(what a day ive had...broken printers/discs/run out of ink...what more can go wrong i asked myself.) Well this is the answer.........at the very end of application form 47SK(page 23 question 110) it asks if this is a skill matching visa..............BUT it says if you tick no the application will be returned unassessed. Please help me all you knowledgable people- i am slowly giving up on the will to live!!!!!!! I am sure the anwser is really obvious.......just not to me!
I am happy to go on the skills matching database- but my application is not for a skill matching visa...so what the hell is the anwser. I certainly dont want the application returned......only have 1 month before i am 35 and then dont have enough points:scared: :scared: :scared:
I know someone out there can help
Thanks all
Old Mar 9th 2004, 5:00 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Just about 2 send ....1 last hitch

Originally posted by desperate2go
Im just about to send my independant skilled application in......but of course nothing is ever that simple in this process(what a day ive had...broken printers/discs/run out of ink...what more can go wrong i asked myself.) Well this is the answer.........at the very end of application form 47SK(page 23 question 110) it asks if this is a skill matching visa..............BUT it says if you tick no the application will be returned unassessed. Please help me all you knowledgable people- i am slowly giving up on the will to live!!!!!!! I am sure the anwser is really obvious.......just not to me!
I am happy to go on the skills matching database- but my application is not for a skill matching visa...so what the hell is the anwser. I certainly dont want the application returned......only have 1 month before i am 35 and then dont have enough points:scared: :scared: :scared:
I know someone out there can help
Thanks all

No we are skilled ind. 136 too....... but we filled in skill matching.....

You just get put onto a data base ....... and employers log into it when they are looking for new recruits....... whether they use it only when they can't find a suitable aussie candidate i dunno......

but dont worry fill it in.....

love boomie
xx xx
Old Mar 9th 2004, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally posted by Boomie
No we are skilled ind. 136 too....... but we filled in skill matching.....

You just get put onto a data base ....... and employers log into it when they are looking for new recruits....... whether they use it only when they can't find a suitable aussie candidate i dunno......

but dont worry fill it in.....

love boomie
xx xx
Did you tick yes then? and how long ago did you send it?
The only thing that worries me is that ...isnt a skill matching visa different from the database. Is it not a category all of its own?
Thanks for your help
Old Mar 9th 2004, 5:27 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Did you tick yes then? and how long ago did you send it?
The only thing that worries me is that ...isnt a skill matching visa different from the database. Is it not a category all of its own?
Thanks for your help

hang on will have a look...... took photocopy...... what page is it on?

love boomie
xx
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:00 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hi

I'm interested in this one too! it's page 23 question 110

Thanks nikki x
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Oh Boomie, you tell em to hang on.......then you have gonna bed!!!!
Anyone else got a photocopy of their application?
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:14 pm
WBB

i would tick the box, sounds like the only option.

Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:16 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

HI we filled this bit in anyway. We have a skilled independant 136 visa and all that info went on a database and made no difference to the applicatin itself. Hope this is of some help. Lucy
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by rob&lucy
HI we filled this bit in anyway. We have a skilled independant 136 visa and all that info went on a database and made no difference to the applicatin itself. Hope this is of some help. Lucy
PAGE 23 QUESTION 110............its not the whole details of skills matching i need to know about(have filled that in just in case) its just THAT particular question i need to know about.
Thanx allxxx
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

TO TICK OR NOT TO TICK That is the question.......
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:53 pm
WBB

TO TICK OR NOT TO TICK That is the question.......
if it was me, i would tick.

Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:09 pm

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Oh Boomie, you tell em to hang on.......then you have gonna bed!!!!
Anyone else got a photocopy of their application?

sorry we had guests........

looked at my application for skilled ind.

question 2 on front cover just ticked the skilled ind. option

on my page 23 ov the 47SK....... its the declaration

the form goes upto question 97......

i have a photocopy here of the skill matching scheme..... part 1

ses fill in if you are applyin under skilled ind. or skill matchin.

questions....... 59 to 75 on here

sorry for delay......

love boomie
xx

PS still got forms to hand if there is anythin else.......

along with form 80.....

Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

dont want to throw a spanner in the works but about the age thing and the reduction in points when you get to 35, aren't your points assessed in relation to age at the time your application is processed, not when it was actually submitted, only ive heard conflicting info
Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:22 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by andy thomas
dont want to throw a spanner in the works but about the age thing and the reduction in points when you get to 35, aren't your points assessed in relation to age at the time your application is processed, not when it was actually submitted, only ive heard conflicting info
Age is assessed at time of application.
Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Amazulu
Age is assessed at time of application.
that sorts that then, thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.