Junk

Old Jul 29th 2003, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where`s PB???

Originally posted by Wilf
He's been moved to the lounge?
Is that the lounge as opposed to the saloon?
Old Jul 29th 2003, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by baldbutts
No need to browse certain posts,just delete where applicable the following :

Reported in West Australian/Sun :

Britain/Australia is the worst place in the world for Crime/house prices/dole bludgers/flamin Immos/weather
Mayor I.P Freely said this was a fact and if any one disagreed,he'd ignore them .
A passer by said "I agree,Britain/Australia is a right Crap hole,and anyone wanting to live here must be a jolly rotten bufoon/a flamin' drongo

If you posted this,just sit back and wait for the billy goat gruffs to cross the bridge to the land of answers.
If you reply,then expect to be shot down in flames,,told you are wrong,wait till you get here,but if you are here,you're wrong again.
Repeat to fade.

BB-deja vu anyone ?

You are sounding bitter here. You are risking deletion, especially given the humour. This will not suit the advertising at all.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

etlniwd is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic. We now have all the attention-seeking, whinging Aussie bashers in one thread. All we need now is Ceri, Megalania and Pommie Bastard for a full set.

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you all just limit yourselves to this thread from now on. That will keep the rest of the board clear for people who want to discuss A&NZ Lifestyle and Culture.

Seriously people, it is getting tedious. I've been through the immigration process, I've lived in Australia for seven months. I might not know everything there is to know about the country but I'm now in the category in which many would-be migrants will find themselves in 6-12 months time. I read and contribute to this forum partly because I am now able to provide people with the sort of information that I was looking for a year or so ago.

The forum is now being used as a sounding board for people who have decided for one reason or another that Australia is not for them. Fair enough, if you can't get on in Australia then by all means share the reasons in a rational way. But by trashing almost every post you come across is of no use to anyone but your own ego. I know about half a dozen people who moved here at about the same time as I did. They are pretty much content with their new lives. They used to contribute to this forum but now they don't bother because their posts just get trashed. I'm still lurking but I don't know for how much longer.

There is a forum on this site called The Lounge. If you want to make small talk then do it there.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Rosy
Is that the lounge as opposed to the saloon?
You are saying he is barred?
Old Jul 29th 2003, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by etlniwd
Fantastic. We now have all the attention-seeking, whinging Aussie bashers in one thread. All we need now is Ceri, Megalania and Pommie Bastard for a full set.

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you all just limit yourselves to this thread from now on. That will keep the rest of the board clear for people who want to discuss A&NZ Lifestyle and Culture.

Seriously people, it is getting tedious. I've been through the immigration process, I've lived in Australia for seven months. I might not know everything there is to know about the country but I'm now in the category in which many would-be migrants will find themselves in 6-12 months time. I read and contribute to this forum partly because I am now able to provide people with the sort of information that I was looking for a year or so ago.

The forum is now being used as a sounding board for people who have decided for one reason or another that Australia is not for them. Fair enough, if you can't get on in Australia then by all means share the reasons in a rational way. But by trashing almost every post you come across is of no use to anyone but your own ego. I know about half a dozen people who moved here at about the same time as I did. They are pretty much content with their new lives. They used to contribute to this forum but now they don't bother because their posts just get trashed. I'm still lurking but I don't know for how much longer.

There is a forum on this site called The Lounge. If you want to make small talk then do it there.
You are one of the biggest moaners here ElDimWet. Your boring drone is tolerated but you preach intolerance?
Old Jul 29th 2003, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Whats going on - a post appears as normal then next minute its in junk! eh? eh? eh?

Well, if that's what they think of my "valuable" information on how much beer I drink and what I'm having for my tea then they can sod off.

Toys and dummy out of the cot.

Old Jul 29th 2003, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Hello PB are you out there, what did they do to you? are you OK, dont worry I'll email Johnny H to send in the troops.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by dotty
Hello PB are you out there, what did they do to you? are you OK, dont worry I'll email Johnny H to send in the troops.
Jayr is missing too, I hear they got him yesterday, Dont worry guys Australian Free speech shall live on. Hang in there guys the troops are on their way.

Anybody else noticed this afternoon the most viewed poll (most popular) was Junk.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 7:03 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

This whole thread is so pointless I could not bear to read it all.

Anyway Australia is not utopia.

It would be UTOPIA if only we were allowed to keep the odd hamster or two.

(narrator: "the real beach-loving BBQ-mad OZ hamster. Not to be confused with the lesser sing-a-silly-song NZ hampster")
Old Jul 29th 2003, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Please lighten up a little - a lot of what is on here today is subtle humour at the events of yesterday. Bit too subtle for you???
Old Jul 29th 2003, 7:08 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Get a grip. It's my personal opinion I think you are rude and ignorant. I kindly answered your post/question about buying land for investment here the other day , you wanted to know about the rates etc

I went out of my way to write an answer , being a land owner myself. You could not be even bothered to say thank you , so I deleted the post . It's the last time I answer one of your posts.It is common courtesy to say thank you or at least acknowledge the answer when someone is trying to help you with your problem

I could feel sorry for you as you sound like a screwed indvidual to me.

And don't even bother responding to this message - because I will not be answering it , I've wasted more than enough time writing this to your unprovoked insult in your above message

Thank you
Old Jul 29th 2003, 7:15 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now if only there was a hamster as Prime Minister of Australia?

Hey...wait a minute...there is!f;j'fjjepfl...wah'''s ha[pemmning...iam being deleteddded....dndjhwdedhwe...wahhhhhh...no not hyperspaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It got no beachesssssssssss...

(narrator: "normal transmission will be resumed soon. Do not adjust your connection. Stay calm. Stay Calm. Stay Calm. Watch the Watch.Stay calm. Stay Calm. Stay Calm. Watch the Watch. Stay calm. Stay Calm. Stay Calm. Watch the Watch. Stay calm. Stay Calm. Stay Calm. Watch the Watch. Now repeat after me. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia.Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia.")
Old Jul 29th 2003, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

etlniwd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ceri
Get a grip. It's my personal opinion I think you are rude and ignorant. I kindly answered your post/question about buying land for investment here the other day , you wanted to know about the rates etc

I went out of my way to write an answer , being a land owner myself. You could not be even bothered to say thank you , so I deleted the post . It's the last time I answer one of your posts.It is common courtesy to say thank you or at least acknowledge the answer when someone is trying to help you with your problem

I could feel sorry for you as you sound like a screwed indvidual to me.

And don't even bother responding to this message - because I will not be answering it , I've wasted more than enough time writing this to your unprovoked insult in your above message

Thank you
You 'went out of your way' to respond to somebody's question and then because they didn't say 'thank you' you deleted your reply out of spite. Well if that is not attention-seeking I don't know what is. Maybe if you hadn't thrown your toys out of the pram and deleted it I might have read it !

Do you really expect everyone on here to follow up all replies with a 'thank you'. How long do you think that would take ? This is supposed to be a forum for helping people. It's nasty individuals like you that are putting people off making any more worthwhile contributions.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Florida_03

. Stay calm. Stay Calm. Stay Calm. Watch the Watch. Now repeat after me. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia.Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia.")

Thank you for making it clear the type of posts that are now allowed. When I pull the electric probes out of my head I will be back to tell the ' New truth '. The" new Australia" "the new reich."
Old Jul 29th 2003, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Florida_03
Now if only there was a hamster as Prime Minister of Australia?

Hey...wait a minute...there is!f;j'fjjepfl...wah'''s ha[pemmning...iam being deleteddded....dndjhwdedhwe...wahhhhhh...no not hyperspaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It got no beachesssssssssss...

(narrator: "normal transmission will be resumed soon. Do not adjust your connection. Stay calm. Stay Calm. Stay Calm. Watch the Watch.Stay calm. Stay Calm. Stay Calm. Watch the Watch. Stay calm. Stay Calm. Stay Calm. Watch the Watch. Stay calm. Stay Calm. Stay Calm. Watch the Watch. Now repeat after me. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia.Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia. Australia is Utopia.")
Florrie... You are further off the wall than the electrical switches in my house (which believe me is saying something)...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.