Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

july apllications

july apllications

Old Mar 13th 2004, 9:56 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default july apllications

Trying to make my self calmer, how far through July are med requests?
My app went in beginning of August, and the amount of house viewers we are having we are sure to get an offer soon, and hubby wont accept any offer until med request has appeared.
So can all in July and August give me a glimmer of hope please.

Jenny
Old Mar 13th 2004, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

brummie bird is on a distinguished road

Hi,

We are 16th July, meds requested last week.

Hope this makes you feel better, you are really close, its so exciting i havent calmed down yet!!!!!

Angie xx
Old Mar 13th 2004, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

We are 11th July medicals & police checks requested last week also.

Mandy
Old Mar 13th 2004, 10:21 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: july apllications

Hi jen & steve,

you could alway's make the appointments now and if they arn't requested right away have them sent to you.
You could also apply for your police records.

Nothing like being prepared.
Remember police check can take up to 40 day's & the medicals have to be booked when you can get in.
h
Regards
Mark
Old Mar 13th 2004, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Were July...... and had request for medicals and police check today.
Old Mar 13th 2004, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Yes we did our police checks and medicals last month and were already on their way when they were requested. Saves alot of time.

Mandy
Old Mar 13th 2004, 11:35 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by jensteve
Trying to make my self calmer, how far through July are med requests?
My app went in beginning of August, and the amount of house viewers we are having we are sure to get an offer soon, and hubby wont accept any offer until med request has appeared.
So can all in July and August give me a glimmer of hope please.

Jenny
Do your meds and police checks now.
We were end of July applicant and we did ours last month unrequested and hey presto ! we have been asked for the bond as you will see on the 'dare we celebrate' thread.
It seems to save a good deal of time

Go for it and good luck

Jill

Old Mar 13th 2004, 9:43 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Thanks for all the replies, have got our police checks done sat here waiting, just hoping house sale coincides with the bond money request, we had to go the money route to get the extra points.
So fingers crossed it sort of works out time scale wise and if not I will drink and be merry

Hence why trying to figure out when meds will be requested, need a house buyer around then.

Jenny