Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Joondalup Demographics

Joondalup Demographics

Old Mar 13th 2003, 2:14 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Joondalup Demographics

Joondalup Residents by Country of Birth
Compare with Australian Population by Countries of Birth

Joondalup Weekly Household Income

"A YOUTHFUL AND PROSPEROUS CITY"?
Income Levels in Joondalup

Looks like struggle street to me.

In fact all Perth looks like struggle town.

Last edited by Megalania; Mar 13th 2003 at 2:38 am.
Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:04 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joondalup Demographics

Originally posted by Megalania
Joondalup Residents by Country of Birth
Compare with Australian Population by Countries of Birth

Joondalup Weekly Household Income

"A YOUTHFUL AND PROSPEROUS CITY"?
Income Levels in Joondalup

Looks like struggle street to me.

In fact all Perth looks like struggle town.
Keep it down dont shout to loud I need a punter to buy my house in Joondalup this is not the time to quote facts however true.
As Renth says we have a great new library which is just across the road from my house got to be a good selling point.
Books are a very cheap form of entertainment helps while away the hours on the dole too .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Mar 13th 2003 at 5:56 am.
Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:20 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Keep it down dont shout to loud I need a punter to buy my house in Joondalup this not the time to quote facts however true.
As Renth says we have a great new library which is just across the road from my house got to be a good selling point.
Books are a very cheap form of entertainment helps while the hours on the dole too .

Actually, your marketing, some 1,800+ posts, all sounds like your description of the Australian sales method raised to the power of 2, "Take this kick in the cods for even thinking of coming near to buying my villa".

Quote from Pommie Bastard: "The Aussie attitude here is no service and ask me if I give sod not happy bugger off and talk to some who cares , because 'she'll be alright mate' even if its not , dont work whats new tell me what does?"
Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:31 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, your marketing, some 1,800+ posts, all sounds like your description of the Australian sales method raised to the power of 2, "Take this kick in the cods for even thinking of coming near to buying my villa".

Quote from Pommie Bastard: "The Aussie attitude here is no service and ask me if I give sod not happy bugger off and talk to some who cares , because 'she'll be alright mate' even if its not , dont work whats new tell me what does?"
Sorry having had a house built here this rant is true , some young tart who called herself my customer service rep explained to me the fact I was handing over great sums of money did not mean that gave me any rights to complain or question anything reguarding time scales or quality as I was in a long line of moaners who she could not be bothered with .
Now back to the house its a great location for all Joondalup has to offer right in the center of the CBD , on national parkland got to be a mug sorry punter in the UK cashed up the locals are harder to get the dosh off .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Mar 13th 2003 at 5:56 am.
Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:38 am
Banned

Sorry having had a house built here this rant is true , some young tart who called herself my customer service rep explained to me the fact I was handing over great sums of money did mean that gave me any rights to complain or question anything reguarding time scales or quality as I was in a long line of moaners who she could not be bothered with .
Now back to the house its a great location for all Joondalup has to offer right in the center of the CBD , on national parkland got to be a mug sorry punter in the UK cashed up the locals are harder to get the dosh off .

What is your price? Do you propose fumigation and excorsism before inspection or after hand over?
Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:42 am
Banned

What is your price? Do you propose fumigation and excorsism before inspection or after hand over?
Well we had the windows cleaned this week $50.00 thats all I could run to , price is very reasonable as moneys not up to UK standards.

Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:45 am
Banned

Well we had the windows cleaned this week $50.00 thats all I could run to , price is very reasonable as moneys not up to UK standards.

So all I get for $50 is some clean windows? Is the rest of the house is also 100% open plan?
Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:50 am
Banned

So all I get for $50 is some clean windows? Is the rest of the house is also 100% open plan?
What more do you need open air living is all the thing in Australia its an outdoor lifestyle.

Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:54 am
Banned

What more do you need open air living is all the thing in Australia its an outdoor lifestyle.

Do you at least have a coolibah tree in the yard and some grass around the billabong for the jumbucks?

$50 seems very high for an outdoorless toilet.
Old Mar 13th 2003, 4:33 am
Banned

Do you at least have a coolibah tree in the yard and some grass around the billabong for the jumbucks?

$50 seems very high for an outdoorless toilet.
Two storie doorless toilet with swamp views , and whats bill got to do with it , there are loads of big rats (Roo's) crapping every where running wild .

Old Mar 13th 2003, 5:35 am
Banned

Two storie doorless toilet with swamp views , and whats bill got to do with it , there are loads of big rats (Roo's) crapping every where running wild .

So, is the "two storie doorless toilet" a coolibah tree or some other? If the "big rats" have the have the raging runs, I think, for $50, I won't bother coming around to pass on it.
Old Mar 13th 2003, 5:37 am
Banned

So, is the "two storie doorless toilet" a coolibah tree or some other? If the "big rats" have the have the raging runs, I think, for $50, I won't bother coming around to pass on it.
Okay Dud I am aiming at the Pom market not you locals .

Old Mar 13th 2003, 6:00 am
Banned

Okay Dud I am aiming at the Pom market not you locals .

Call me "Dude" once more and I will come round and pass on your patch runny roos or no.

Frankly, I find your adoption of the locals toilet habits most utterly disturbing. I think you have Buckly's of passing it off on a "Pom". Could you not provide at least a Piss Bowl for the $50?
Old Mar 13th 2003, 6:04 am
Banned

Call me "Dude" once more and I will come round and pass on your patch runny roos or no.

Frankly, I find your adoption of the locals toilet habits most utterly disturbing. I think you have Buckly's of passing it off on a "Pom". Could you not provide at least a Piss Bowl for the $50?

Not very sporting of you Dudley , look its Poms City around here the locals avoid it apart from the swamp at the back which they feed the Rats and other wild life .

Old Mar 13th 2003, 6:11 am
Banned

Not very sporting of you Dudley , look its Poms City around here the locals avoid it apart from the swamp at the back which they feed the Rats and other wild life .

The way you blather on, Old Sport, I would have thought they would be laying on knuckle sandwiches for the poor starving Poms.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.