joiner sponser

Old May 29th 2008, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

sbailey1960 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default joiner sponser

Hi, because of my age (48) we need a sponser, have any joiners recently achieved this, wodered how difficult it is, many thanks, regards Stuart
Old May 30th 2008, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

scrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: joiner sponser

Originally Posted by sbailey1960
Hi, because of my age (48) we need a sponser, have any joiners recently achieved this, wodered how difficult it is, many thanks, regards Stuart
Hi
I am 43 and a joiner. I went on the internet on the Australian yellow pages and got addresses for 18 companies all over Australia. I did not send emails as I thought it was too easy to delete emails so I sent letters with my email address on if they wished to reply by email. Within 4 weeks I had 4 good replies , one offering immediate sponsorship (which I took ) , the others offering sponsorship once I had done the test.I am now doing my vettesses test in july after passing the paper based assesment and my agent thinks if all goes well I could have a visa by November. It's a long slow process and so far we have spent over £2000 but we can see the light shining at the end of the tunnel and glad we are sticking with it. Start writing and you won't regret it.
Any questions and I will be happy to help if I can
Paul