Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Johnny to win!!!

Johnny to win!!!

Old Jan 30th 2004, 3:21 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default Johnny to win!!!

I vowed not to watch it again this year, but i gave in and am now addicted to it, hope Johnny wins, like his attitude seems to be one of the few genuine people in their even if he is a bit of a nutter.

Lord Brocket seems a bit sleezey if he kept undoing my bra I would have punched him by now!!! Jordan seems to be ok even if she is having to deal with Peter Andre and his roaming hands.

I hope someone pulls out and the stand in Timmy Mallett gets to go in, hopefully Kerry will be made to do another bush tucker trial I'm voting for her every night ( yes I am cruel) but she is a whinging Pom her luxury was a picture of Bryan her hubbie (bless).

Anyway back to my sad life, got to find something more constructive to do in the evenings, wonder if there is a basket weaving class on????
Old Jan 30th 2004, 3:22 pm
WBB

Default Re: Johnny to win!!!

Originally posted by leanda
I vowed not to watch it again this year, but i gave in and am now addicted to it, hope Johnny wins, like his attitude seems to be one of the few genuine people in their even if he is a bit of a nutter.

Lord Brocket seems a bit sleezey if he kept undoing my bra I would have punched him by now!!! Jordan seems to be ok even if she is having to deal with Peter Andre and his roaming hands.

I hope someone pulls out and the stand in Timmy Mallett gets to go in, hopefully Kerry will be made to do another bush tucker trial I'm voting for her every night ( yes I am cruel) but she is a whinging Pom her luxury was a picture of Bryan her hubbie (bless).

Anyway back to my sad life, got to find something more constructive to do in the evenings, wonder if there is a basket weaving class on????

i was thinking razor ruddock would win but i am coming around to your way of thinking, johnny is da man.

Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

oh my god.

i am loving the show. its brilliant. Ant and Dec last night (thursday) made me cry with laughter they were just sooo funny. i love them..

i would like jordon to win, i think she is fab..

but jonny is cool 2. Kerry is doin me head in now. she must have known she wouldnt last in there but still she went in...

Give peter his dew, he did do well in the bush tucker trial...

how long does everyone reckon they would last in the jungle.. me not long.lol...

kayleigh
x
Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

morrie is an unknown quantity at this point

Johny to win! All the others talk a load of drivel. I am finding it hard to get away from the show and get back on the computer. I must be really sad.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

morrie what do you think of ant and dec.lol
kayleigh
x
Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Fraid I`m with Jordan.
Wasn`t a big fan of hers previously, mind you my 16 year old son was though!!!! I wonder why.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield

yes im with you. jordon is cool...

so r u enjoying it then..... my mum is loving it.lol...

kayleigh
x
Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Peter Andre makes my skin crawl, slimier than Brocket any day.
Go Johnny......no-one can beat TPT from the girls for me.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

peter andre i have to admit he does my head in, but he is still pretty fit...lol....

kayleigh
x
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

gwrees is an unknown quantity at this point

Last night, or maybe the night before, Ant and Dac mentioned that they were in New South Wales. Well, I thought the jungle was in Queensland, How can they be in a Jungle in New South Wales when it isnt even in the tropics??? Doesnt make any sense to me!
Maybe they're just in the woods somewhere!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:31 pm
WBB

Originally posted by gwrees
Last night, or maybe the night before, Ant and Dac mentioned that they were in New South Wales. Well, I thought the jungle was in Queensland, How can they be in a Jungle in New South Wales when it isnt even in the tropics??? Doesnt make any sense to me!
they are just over the NSW border there is a thread in the lounge with a map.

Old Jan 30th 2004, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by gwrees
What is being portrayed as a jungle, is no more than a rainforest, and you certainly don't have to be in the tropcis to come across those.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

harvey2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by morrie
Johny to win! All the others talk a load of drivel. I am finding it hard to get away from the show and get back on the computer. I must be really sad.
Im really wooried that I have developed a compulsive habit watching Celebrity Jungle thing and being on this forum but hey ho off to watch TV and drink my bottle of wine (australian of course)
Old Jan 30th 2004, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

railman2404 is an unknown quantity at this point

watch tonight as johnny tries to escape
but he does not succeed and ends up giving jenny a flower and jordan an earful
do you think jennie will make the bushtucker challenge
i'm betting she'll get all ten meals
cause nothing is going to get past that make up
:scared: :scared:
Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Muzzman is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought I read somewhere that the "jungle" location was about 100 yards from a childrens playground.

Muzzman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.