Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

John Masons - AVOID THEM!!

Wikiposts

John Masons - AVOID THEM!!

Old Feb 15th 2007, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Masons - AVOID THEM!!

I completely agree about the naming and shaming but you had better get your shaming in quick because I seem to remember a couple of months ago a similar thread started and it was shut down.

Apparently no naming and shaming allowed.

(Which I've never understood because if you plaster enough disclaimers around I'd have thought you'd be covered.)
Old Feb 15th 2007, 4:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I completely agree about the naming and shaming but you had better get your shaming in quick because I seem to remember a couple of months ago a similar thread started and it was shut down.

(Which I've never understood because if you plaster enough disclaimers around I'd have thought you'd be covered.)
I think - could be wrong - that it's something to do with the site (BritishExpats.com) being registered in the US where you can sue someone for farting in your face. You can state what happened to you from services, just not supposed to tell people to avoid like the plague. Somat like that anyway
Old Feb 15th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I think - could be wrong - that it's something to do with the site (BritishExpats.com) being registered in the US where you can sue someone for farting in your face.
Glad I dont live in the US then i'd be broke......
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

We'll have to agree to disagree. I have read lots of posts praising them so in my books it makes them a normal shipper
If a "normal shipper" completely cocks up the container date, fails to sort it out, packs things crap which leads to damages and then to top it off steals your belongings then I'd hate to see a bad shipper thats for sure!!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
If a "normal shipper" completely cocks up the container date, fails to sort it out, packs things crap which leads to damages and then to top it off steals your belongings then I'd hate to see a bad shipper thats for sure!!
You had crap service - no argument from me. I had great service. Like I said we'll have to agree to disagree.

You can have an argument if you want but I really need to cook dinner so maybe some other time.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

You had crap service - no argument from me. I had great service. Like I said we'll have to agree to disagree.

You can have an argument if you want but I really need to cook dinner so maybe some other time.
lol, don't burn it!

Its not about arguing, I just dont agree with your comments which say they are a "normal shipper" etc.

Like you say, we'll agree to disagree on that, at least we agree about that! lol
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2

I think - could be wrong - that it's something to do with the site (BritishExpats.com) being registered in the US where you can sue someone for farting in your face. You can state what happened to you from services, just not supposed to tell people to avoid like the plague. Somat like that anyway

The problem is largely that if allegations are made which turn out to be false, then the site could in theory be sued. Some of the previous threads have been from posters looking to take legal action against the companies concerned, for example. BE has to protect itself and so we have to watch for threads which could cause a problem. Threads which are just describing factually the events that have occurred are generally OK.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The problem is largely that if allegations are made which turn out to be false, then the site could in theory be sued. Some of the previous threads have been from posters looking to take legal action against the companies concerned, for example. BE has to protect itself and so we have to watch for threads which could cause a problem. Threads which are just describing factually the events that have occurred are generally OK.
Cheers for clearing that up Polly. I didnt want to be the one creating a thread which caused a problem for BE.

I just want to hopefully deter some people from making the same mistake as we did.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:25 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
Cheers for clearing that up Polly. I didnt want to be the one creating a thread which caused a problem for BE.

I just want to hopefully deter some people from making the same mistake as we did.
No problem, as long as its factual, as opposed to scare tactics, it should be fine !