John Mason's

Old Jan 19th 2006, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

cammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the rough
Default John Mason's

We have just had our house emptied by John Mason's - it is now on a container to Sydney!!

We have just had a couple of days of utter stress, although the kids really enjoyed it, sleeping on a mattress on the floor last night.

The guys were excellent and somehow managed to cram the contents of a 4 bed house into a 20ft container. We were quoted additional for some residue before packing, but the guys were brilliant and this was not needed. At the moment I could not recommend them highly enough.

So far so good. Lets hope it gets to Sydney in one piece.

Cam
Old Jan 19th 2006, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Greg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: John Mason's

Originally Posted by cammym
We have just had our house emptied by John Mason's - it is now on a container to Sydney!!

We have just had a couple of days of utter stress, although the kids really enjoyed it, sleeping on a mattress on the floor last night.

The guys were excellent and somehow managed to cram the contents of a 4 bed house into a 20ft container. We were quoted additional for some residue before packing, but the guys were brilliant and this was not needed. At the moment I could not recommend them highly enough.

Cam
Can I ask how much it cost?
Old Jan 19th 2006, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

cammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Greg, Michele and Bella
Can I ask how much it cost?
Greg,

Just over £3500.

Cam
Old Jan 19th 2006, 5:39 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Greg,

Just over £3500.

Cam
their quote for a reefer and only around 760cft also going to Sydney is around the £3700 mark. Amazing how the quotes vary especially when it is more dosh for what appears less quantity
Old Jan 20th 2006, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

Cam
Hi All

Glad to hear you're finally on your way. It's been a long time coming.

Good luck and have fun

Carolyn (Flip)