Reload this Page >

John Farnham performing again

John Farnham performing again

Old Mar 30th 2004, 1:17 am
ABCDiamond

Default John Farnham performing again

In case anyone is interested:

John Farnham at winery

Australian music legend John Farnham is heading to Mt Cotton's Sirromet Winery in April for the biggest concert ever staged in the Redlands. (That's near me )

Stars on Sirromet starts at 1.30pm with a Wine and Food Fair and the entertainment starts at 1.30pm.

John Farnham will take to the stage at 5.30pm in a two-hour spectacular featuring all his big hits.

Old Mar 30th 2004, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

I thought he had retired? Didnt he have his farewell tour last year??
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:02 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Trevglas
Another dodgy pom, he should be prosecuted for false advertising.
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:06 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough
Default Re: John Farnham performing again

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
In case anyone is interested:

John Farnham at winery

Australian music legend John Farnham is heading to Mt Cotton's Sirromet Winery in April for the biggest concert ever staged in the Redlands. (That's near me )

Stars on Sirromet starts at 1.30pm with a Wine and Food Fair and the entertainment starts at 1.30pm.

John Farnham will take to the stage at 5.30pm in a two-hour spectacular featuring all his big hits.
hes the voice try & understand it.
amazing how we can all live on 1 planet yet light years appart.
(chiped that 1 up)
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:07 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

He must have spent the (something like) $15M that he made from his farewell tour. I hope he's not going to do a 'Status Quo' on us, and have a revival every year, when he needs some dosh!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:18 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Trevglas
He retired from touring

quote from John Farnham's manager Glenn Wheatley :

"We made it abundantly clear when we announced John's last tour that it was touring he would never do again but would always perform in one-off exclusive special events like this one."

Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:19 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

He retired from touring

quote from John Farnham's manager Glenn Wheatley :

"We made it abundantly clear when we announced John's last tour that it was touring he would never do again but would always perform in one-off exclusive special events like this one."
Provided the money's right...?
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:33 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by downunderpom
Provided the money's right...?
and with 6000 tickets at $98.20 and 4000 at $178.20

Yep, I think the moneys right, estimate of $1,302,000 gross takings for the 2 hours

Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:34 pm
I like kittens.

and with 6000 tickets at $98.20 and 4000 at $178.20

Yep, I think the moneys right, estimate of $1,302,000 gross takings for the 2 hours
Great work, if you can get it! I'd love an hourly rate like that. I'd retire after one day's work!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:39 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by downunderpom
Great work, if you can get it! I'd love an hourly rate like that. I'd retire after one day's work!
Ahh, come on, be realistic, after expenses and travelling time, that must be cut down to a more sober figure of around $100,000 per hour.

You may need to do a whole weeks work before retiring

Old Mar 31st 2004, 12:00 am
I like kittens.

Ahh, come on, be realistic, after expenses and travelling time, that must be cut down to a more sober figure of around $100,000 per hour.

You may need to do a whole weeks work before retiring
Oh, alright then! If I must, I must. Work, work work, alla-time work!