Johannes House.

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 4:23 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Johannes House.

Hi Johanne, hows the renovations coming on. I haven't found any tradesmen for you yet, maybe some good Ex Pat joiners or Electricians etc might volunteer to help you out. Good luck with the move.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 2:38 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

If we get enough Ex Pat tradesmen to help do the place up we could have the next Ex Pats p**s up at your place Jo.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 2:52 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by Bordy
If we get enough Ex Pat tradesmen to help do the place up we could have the next Ex Pats p**s up at your place Jo.

Wahay Bordy... what you still doing home you not working tonight? pi@# up at our place if you dont mind doing it next century ..
getting a quote tomoz with the grey army they seem really cheap.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 2:54 pm
The Godfather

Originally posted by johanne
Wahay Bordy... what you still doing home you not working tonight? pi@# up at our place if you dont mind doing it next century ..
getting a quote tomoz with the grey army they seem really cheap.
Not working on a Friday night, if your over my way tomorrow give me a ring & we will have our own Ex pats p**s up.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 3:02 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by Bordy
Not working on a Friday night, if your over my way tomorrow give me a ring & we will have our own Ex pats p**s up.

Aye will do Bill could do with a good p/ up.. off to bed now im knacked, cant wait to get in the other house though its driving me crazy.. went down there tonite on my own and its scary it looked like bloody Blackpool illuminations, i put every light on in the house when i got there and took my likkle dog with me she wouldnt save me though she is a ball of fuzz ( mini pomeranian ) she would roll over for a tickle....
cya soon anyway